fork caps steering bolt cover
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows where to get fork caps and steerig bolt/yoke covers from. I polished the stock top plate of triple clamp and now need covers to finish it off. Looked on ebay and it seems they all for aftermarket lowering triple clamps i need them to fit stock.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Cheers Rick
(08-09-2009, 07:48pm)madbusa Wrote: Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows where to get fork caps and steerig bolt/yoke covers from. I polished the stock top plate of triple clamp and now need covers to finish it off. Looked on ebay and it seems they all for aftermarket lowering triple clamps i need them to fit stock.
Cheers Rick
Don't use em myself, however---- www.roaringtoyz.com
(08-09-2009, 11:31pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
(08-09-2009, 07:48pm)madbusa Wrote: Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows where to get fork caps and steerig bolt/yoke covers from. I polished the stock top plate of triple clamp and now need covers to finish it off. Looked on ebay and it seems they all for aftermarket lowering triple clamps i need them to fit stock.
Cheers Rick
Don't use em myself, however---- www.roaringtoyz.com

Thanks gruntmax ill look at them and just keep looking
Check out the Die Cast models about a third of the way down the main page.
Look for hayabusaparts4u.I bought from him for stock handlebar.It can be use even for gen 2 handlebar.But got stolen its tighten by 1 small allen key screw thats about it.It was recent,i am so sad
(11-09-2009, 12:23am)Mercenary Wrote: Look for hayabusaparts4u.I bought from him for stock handlebar.It can be use even for gen 2 handlebar.But got stolen its tighten by 1 small allen key screw thats about it.It was recent,i am so sad
What a bitch-Junkies with tools.
(11-09-2009, 01:21am)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
(11-09-2009, 12:23am)Mercenary Wrote: Look for hayabusaparts4u.I bought from him for stock handlebar.It can be use even for gen 2 handlebar.But got stolen its tighten by 1 small allen key screw thats about it.It was recent,i am so sad
What a bitch-Junkies with tools.

You can say that again,damn hate those assholes.My friend's wrist band which is covering up the brembo brake fluid container also just got stolen.WTF