charrity ride - for kids with cancer ...
Greetings guys - may be off topic --- sorry if it is

My partners kids who are 8 and 10 are doing a fun ride on there pushbikes to raise money for Kids with Cancer the ride will be about 50 KM long which is a log way for kids

If you guys have a spare few $$ - can even donate as little as $1 - it would be greatly appreciated .... This is a registered ride and donations can be made direct to the following link where your name will be displayed showing your generosity and message of support for the boys.. thanks in advanced

they are at $75 at the moment and there goal was $2000

donation page

will clarify later today - i think there riding from Sutherland ( sydney) to Wollongong - web page says from Liverpool to home bush -- so will have to check it ...

Busaboc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
ok well i will have a wip round my partner an her kids an my family and will do a donation by the end of the weekend
NP Big kev - the ride is next week --- the 2 boys are Riding from Liverpool to Homebush - the mother and a friend are doing the ride from Sydney to wollongong ....

even if its $1 guys - it all helps -- and you get your name up on the page showing you care , and it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
good on em, I'll whack some $ in
Well the big ride was today -- they actually rode from our house to the rally point at Prestons - then from there to homebush stadium -- about 55 KM in all

a Very special thanks goes out to the 4 people from the Busa forums that were so very generous in making a donation

thanks goes out to -- Oldyella = $25 Achilles=$25. kitmark=$50 and Adgee = $25

a very worthy cause ( Kid with cancer ) you guys should be proud of yourselves for making such a great donation - Shows there are people that actually do care out there.... 2 thumbs up guys.....

here are some pics ---

[Image: IMG_1590.jpg] finish - [Image: IMG_1598.jpg]