great ad how do we the Cagers to watch it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ynpGFj97Ic
(14-09-2009, 03:13am)SRADkneedragger Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ynpGFj97Ic

cagers......take note ! Scary
Absolutely spot on.....I nearly had an Audi embedded in my right leg yesterday at Hornsby.....apparantly he didn't see the high beam...all I got was a wave of apology through the factory-fitted roof leak (sunroof).
That is definately true to the ignorrance those cagies have towards us motorcyclists, good find, now to share it on another forum.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
+1 wake up cage drivers!
Lol3Lol3Lol3Lol2
Just too close to the boneRoll
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(14-09-2009, 05:52pm)CJ03 Wrote: Absolutely spot on.....I nearly had an Audi embedded in my right leg yesterday at Hornsby.....apparantly he didn't see the high beam...all I got was a wave of apology through the factory-fitted roof leak (sunroof).

it wasnt a black one was it ? had the same kind of problem a few months ago ....

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
Ironic, but yesterday I had a driver trainer in a learners car (no student) cut across in front of me in Brisbane. At least I did get a wave (apologetic, not single digit) when I tooted the horn. Would have been comforting to me in hospital if it had been any closer.

The message in the ad was great, but something creepy about the conveying. As long as it works.

A lot of noise here about bikes, speed, accident stats, transponders, front number plates (rejected), police powerless about speeding bikes, etc, etc. Sounds like a political build-up plan for some stupid revenue raising move regarding bikes.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(19-09-2009, 03:57pm)Ozboc Wrote:
(14-09-2009, 05:52pm)CJ03 Wrote: Absolutely spot on.....I nearly had an Audi embedded in my right leg yesterday at Hornsby.....apparantly he didn't see the high beam...all I got was a wave of apology through the factory-fitted roof leak (sunroof).

it wasnt a black one was it ? had the same kind of problem a few months ago ....

Boc

Nah Ozboc, it was the usual boring silver colour that 95% of Audis seem to be.
Read ClapRead
never fly higher than your angel.
Spot on, I like it. If I was making the rules everyone would learn bike awareness training as part of their cage L's & P's. Far too often people only look for things bigger than themselves.

Our police & road safety boards need to stop targeting motorcyclists & focus on getting cage drivers off their bloody phones etc.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
That's a beauty ClapClap