the behind the scenes ladies
there seems to be alot of ladies that log in on their hubby/partners/boyfriends acounts.

its all good girls..Clap

what i would like too see is the girls activly participate in the forum..

my hubs hates computers with a passion and thats why i come on line..

so cmon girls of the forum.sign in and join in. WE WANT YOU HERE!!!!!

Yes
(14-09-2009, 07:05pm)cheeky Wrote: there seems to be alot of ladies that log in on their hubby/partners/boyfriends acounts.

its all good girls..Clap

Yes
Yea, we could start a recipe section.Women love to eat & swap recipe's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(14-09-2009, 07:29pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(14-09-2009, 07:05pm)cheeky Wrote: there seems to be alot of ladies that log in on their hubby/partners/boyfriends acounts.

its all good girls..Clap

Yes
Yea, we could start a recipe section.Women love to eat & swap recipe's .

Good idea there Greeny, i love food so yeah bring on the recipe's Very Happy
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
how do you know the ladies check in?? if youre there ladies make yourself known!
For a long time I used to look at the forum using 1hotbusa's profile (my husband Smitten ), but I never posted using his profile because it didn't seem right. In the end, I decided that I wanted my own profile because I wanted to be able to post too.

I am also a member of a 'female' riders forum and they rarely post and they don't seem to be able to offer advice for bike related issues. I look at the forum as a kind of relationship - it has its up and downs, agreements and disagreements, but overall I have found that the Hayabusa forum has a great 'mateship' Grouphug and a huge majority of members are always ready to assist those in need, be it with a few words, helpful hints and/or physically lending a hand.

I am glad that I can actively participate in this forum and that there are members here that support not only me but others as well.

I have met alot of people from the forum and look forward to meeting many more.
(14-09-2009, 07:29pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Yea, we could start a recipe section.Women love to eat & swap recipe's .

Ok Greeny, you start the recipe section and we can swap recipes......but men like to eat too. Is there going to be a barefoot and pregnant section too Lol3
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten

Ok Greeny, you start the recipe section and we can swap recipes......but men like to eat too. Is there going to be a barefoot and pregnant section too
[/quote]

Knitting and ironing, hey what are you sheilas doing on here, isn't there dinner to prepare - or glasses to wash!!Lol3Lol3

Joke ladies, joke!Lol3

Some of our better riders are ladies, their husbands had better have the bike washed and polished for the next weekend run, you girls cook, clean, iron and otherwise look after us excellently, so we have to do our bits as well.Pi_thumbsup

I know sweet Mary spoils me unashamedly, and I'm very grateful she does. (Otherwise heidi might tell on mePi_freakLol3

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
What happens if i have a female split personality,does that count?
An can she actively participate in the forum?

Be careful whatyou say,she is sensitive....
(14-09-2009, 10:12pm)Madmax Wrote: I know sweet Mary spoils me unashamedly, and I'm very grateful she does. (Otherwise heidi might tell on mePi_freakLol3

Max

Ahhh Max, you and 1hotbusa are living proof that 'behind every good man is an even better woman' Coolsmiley
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(15-09-2009, 07:10am)BabyBusa Wrote:
(14-09-2009, 10:12pm)Madmax Wrote: I know sweet Mary spoils me unashamedly, and I'm very grateful she does. (Otherwise heidi might tell on mePi_freakLol3

Max

Ahhh Max, you and 1hotbusa are living proof that 'behind every good man is an even better woman' Coolsmiley

True story!
too funny people.laughing at your posts..alls good. bloody dags!!

but serious there are alot of ladies out there that view this forum through their other halves sign in..

i just want them too join in the convo.

boYs just remeber they may cook for you but they spend money too!!

HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE!!!!!

just think your lady may buy you a great pressie for your busa because she reasearched it here first!

hey i have a great recipe for............
(14-09-2009, 07:48pm)bigfoot Wrote: how do you know the ladies check in?? if youre there ladies make yourself known!

because i have been pmed and phoned by them and also they post on hubbies behalf when he cannot!

thats how i know big..Very Happy
(15-09-2009, 02:10am)NEMESIS Wrote: What happens if i have a female split personality,does that count?

Harr He / She is already here they log on as Spaman Lol2
(Hee hee do you think this will get back)

Anyway welcome Lurker Ladies enjoy Smitten
(15-09-2009, 07:27pm)simmo Wrote:
(15-09-2009, 02:10am)NEMESIS Wrote: What happens if i have a female split personality,does that count?

Harr He / She is already here they log on as Spaman Lol2
(Hee hee do you think this will get back)

Anyway welcome Lurker Ladies enjoy Smitten

Lol3 Wel find out....
(14-09-2009, 10:12pm)Madmax Wrote:
(14-09-2009, 07:56pm)BabyBusa Wrote:

Some of our better riders are ladies, their husbands had better have the bike washed and polished for the next weekend run, you girls cook, clean, iron and otherwise look after us excellently, so we have to do our bits as well.Pi_thumbsup

Max
[/quote]

AaaawwwwWWWWWWWWWW MAX!!!

I'm gonna get in sooooooooo much trouble, I'm going straight to da naughty corner...

>>>As you put it so well that YOU - we... have... to... do....our.......bits.... ahem!!! Roll

ahhhhh weee - painkillers are FUN!
Go hard, or Go home!
GET OFF THE GOOFBALLS YOUNG LADY!!
(or at least share!).
(16-09-2009, 09:22pm)Missy_Moo Wrote:
(14-09-2009, 10:12pm)Madmax Wrote:
(14-09-2009, 07:56pm)BabyBusa Wrote:

Max

AaaawwwwWWWWWWWWWW MAX!!!

I'm gonna get in sooooooooo much trouble, I'm going straight to da naughty corner...

>>>As you put it so well that YOU - we... have... to... do....our.......bits.... ahem!!! Roll

ahhhhh weee - painkillers are FUN!
[/quote]

Embarassedstrewth!!Embarassed

better hand over some of those goof ballsCoolsmiley