Brocks "CT" Series Exhaust
Well, AUD$ against the USD$ is at 93.49c, so theres no time like the present to buy one, ive just sent an email to Brocks asking for price including delivery......as soon as i get my reply, im buying one!!!DroolDroolDroolDroolDrool
(17-11-2009, 06:37am)busakid08 Wrote: Have been runningthe CT for quite some time now - yes they are loud VERY (almost anoying ... for me anyway) but Brock is making up some baffles should be avail in next week or so - postage is around 150.
Good power but you do need to run a PCV and WB sensor - map sent was spot on.

(look no PM)

busakid......"WB Sensor"?

Im assuming this is the Wideband Sensor from Dynojet?
Was the map specifically for the CT Brocks system, maybe i wasnt looking hard enough, but i couldnt see any maps for Brocks CT's on the Dynojet site.
Is yours twin or single system?

Cheers Bloke!

Matt. Very Happy
Yes Wide band sensor from DJ - Map was from Brocks they are set up personally after you answer a questionaire as part of the service, depends on what you are looking for ie top end, race or street or street/race - awesome service I must say and really helpful guy with some great ideas!

I opened my bike up fully tonight in 1st and 2nd gear and the top end power was stunning! Gven Brock is a drags dude everything is rather geared for that but as a street system its friggin awesome!

PS:
Dont raise your rev limit too high - can do damage! :)
Egos; everyone got one
USD$1585.50 to my door!!

Finalising freight now!
Thats a great price!!!
Bargain well done - Dollar is way better now than when I got my system! (mind you I hate waiting when I want something heh)
Egos; everyone got one
(18-11-2009, 12:40pm)busakid08 Wrote: Bargain well done - Dollar is way better now than when I got my system! (mind you I hate waiting when I want something heh)

Speaking of waiting....Steve from Brocks has replied saying sorry, but none in stock rite now!!!ScaryScary
Like any good salesman he has offered me to pay now so as to get the maximum benifate from the AUD$ v's USD$! LOL
awesome can't wait for the picture mate!!!
Again I cant say enough about Brock and his support, again he has come through with the goods for me. He my be at the top end of the price range with parts etc, but I have never been better looked after as well as dealing with him from anybody even from OZ awesome!
Egos; everyone got one
Great stuff Busakid, just for intrest sakes, mine is on its way!!
Just gotta find time to put it on, along with my PCV, o2 Sensor, Xtre and Ohlins rear Shock etc!

Wanna do a Dyno Run with her in stock form, then do the changeover with the goods, will be interesting to see what goes on!

Will keep you posted if you like. :)
BK08's bike sounds great and a quick fang around the block showed a very smooth and strong power delivery. (I liked the noise and didn't think it was too loud)
(27-11-2009, 02:12pm)greenb5 Wrote: BK08's bike sounds great and a quick fang around the block showed a very smooth and strong power delivery. (I liked the noise and didn't think it was too loud)

When is a bike too loud anyways eh? ;)

Love to see some pics if possible greenb5?

Cheers, Matt.
(16-11-2009, 05:17pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Hey Dave, you still out of the country?
Im still waiting with baited breath to hear your reply!
How much did it end up costing you landed?
AUD$ is currently purty good against the USD$.....sooooo tempting just to buy one rite now!!!

Unfortunately still out of the country, have arranged for a local mechanic to install exhaust system, hoping to get the bike back this week with that and a few other bits and pieces bolted on.
PM sent regarding price

Dave
[/quote]

Troopmaster,

Finally had the exhaust fitted, will get to try it out next week.
How did you go with ordering one?

Dave

Gday Dave,
Likewise, i am working away, just got word yesterday that it has arrived at my mates house, so its going to be until just before christmas before i get to see her! Drool

I have bought a hand full of other goodies for Busa aswell, but first, when i get home, im taking her down to Superbike Performance to do a couple of Dyno runs so can see where she was at prior to everything getting put on.

So for now, watch this space! Very Happy

PS, pic looks hot! Pi_thumbsup
Exhaust has arrived, stuck in Customs, Mr Rudd and Mr Swann want their Import duties cut! GRRRR!
(02-12-2009, 06:39pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Exhaust has arrived, stuck in Customs, Mr Rudd and Mr Swann want their Import duties cut! GRRRR!

Troopmaster,

Finally got to ride my bike today, you will not be disappointed with your new exhaust, if you install a power commander and the **DYNO/TRACK RACE MAP** supplied by Brock for the CT exhaust, it is by far the best system I owned to date, both in terms of performance, fit and build quality.
Dave
Pi_thumbsup