ECU REFLASH Locations
I cant see that you will get any more power than a pc3 or 5 just takes more time to tune. But you may get a small power gain as we can play with ign timing.
Just to clear a few things up jamie at s&r pro and rob at rc motorcycle tuning are 2 shops i know of in nsw who can fully dyno tune your bike with ecu flashing.I,m a drag racer who had been flashing my own bike at the track and had my 1441 ecu mapped by rob at rc motorcycle tuning.It ran a 9.09 foot shifted on its first day back out at the track.my data was showing me footshifting was costing me over a tenth, so theres your proof it works and the bike was well tuned.Oh yeah i,m not foot shifting anymore. Very Happy
Very Happy
Pete's correct, iam of to Qld, hervey bay. I haven't got the time at the moment to do any bike playing. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

Special thanks to Rob at RC motorcycle tuning He had a play with my bike yesterday I had it close but after only the first run Rob found me an extra 6HP Pi_thumbsup
Also thanks to Pete who got me so close over the phone with help & other stuff Clap
We found out yesterday about the best flashing program / kit set up for the Gen2 & Petes one kicks ass, after a few runs the back tyre started going off throwing bits of rubber all over the workshop, (sorry Terry all claims to be make to Robs workshop not me OK) Roll
(the back tyre was a bit to soft for the dyno) Lol3, Pi_thumbsup
Pi_thumbsup
Gen1 and Gen2 Busa's and soon BKings (keep our fingers crossed Pete)
full reflashing using the latest Smithabusa Hardware and 250i Dynojet Dyno Coolsmiley
at St Marys in Adelaide. www.superbikeperformance.com.au
(23-10-2009, 02:31pm)Holeshot Wrote: Gen1 and Gen2 Busa's and soon BKings (keep our fingers crossed Pete)
full reflashing using the latest Smithabusa Hardware and 250i Dynojet Dyno Coolsmiley
at St Marys in Adelaide. www.superbikeperformance.com.au
I wonder if the B-King ECU is the same as the Gen2, if I was betting man well we will wait & see I guess.
Coolsmiley
Pete you need to change your signature to something like
If your not RE------- FLASHING your not out there showing if off Lol2
Pi_thumbsup
Lol2 Nice
(28-09-2009, 08:11am)jamieBezzina Wrote: I cant see that you will get any more power than a pc3 or 5 just takes more time to tune. But you may get a small power gain as we can play with ign timing.

2 Questions Tuning Gurus; As the pc3 on the GEN2 only hooks up to the primary lower injectors, how will it work with the 1580cc stroker to take full advantage of all 8 stock injectors ? With the Boost By Smith, can ya trim the fuel to each cylinder like the pc3 to take full advantage of 4 x EGT gauges like the pc3 ?
Cheers
(26-09-2009, 10:50am)Hutch99 Wrote:
(26-09-2009, 10:09am)jamieBezzina Wrote:
(26-09-2009, 07:25am)Hutch99 Wrote: in nsw???

Hutch I have been doing them for about a year now. The only problem with your bike is its a 99 same as my drag busa and we need to change the rotor and ECU to a 2002 or newer to flash it.

is my 99 a problem???hahahaha...
ill be ringing Wreckers around Sydney then!hahahaha...

just wondering though... will i get any more power out of it???
www.bikebandit.com
Pi_thumbsup
see you on sat
Regards,
Shane