ECU REFLASH Locations
No problems Shane look forward to it
Cheers Pete
Question 2 of 2;
With the Boost By Smith, can ya trim the fuel to each cylinder like the pc3 to take full advantage of 4 x EGT gauges like the pc3 ?
Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsup
Use romraider and you can do pretty much whatever you like.As a gen2 has equal length velocity stacks i doubt theres much difference in the middle 2 cylinders fuelling and if it is I would bet its a bit richer to keep them a bit cooler.Interesting to see if the timing is a touch softer on the middle 2 as well.With a bigger motor and a pc3 why not find out the injectors that are used the most then hook the pc3 up to the others,therefore you access a greater volume potential?Adding more fuel to the top injectors is going to charge cool better as well, albeit marginally there pretty close to each other.e85 might be the go with that motor,it runs a lot cooler i,m told,better hp but 30% more volume which would only require a bigger fuel pump in your application and close petrol stations,LOL.
Coolsmiley
Simmos place.Pi_tongue
Pi_thumbsup
(25-09-2009, 11:28pm)fasterfaster Wrote: Have had many enquiries regards Flashing so a list of who is providing this service across Australia.
Myself in Qld and others as below (Please add details if you would) Pi_thumbsup

http://www.petespitstop.com.au

Greg (Maj) in Victoria

Graeme In SA

Mark (Camel) In WA

gees your lucky Pete when i advertise i get SWIFTL moved to the Vendor section. Who r u doing favours forVery Happy
Thanks for the info.
As far as AFR goes, sure, it's important, but you've only got 1 x 02 sensor on the exhaust stack for all 4 cylinders. There is no guarantee that each Khein Injector is machined exactly the same and spit out the same volume of fuel from a common fuel rail pressure. I reckon if ya trim up all evenly, just like a big medium speed marine diesel, your out in front, then adjust the fuel map for correct AFR. You'll have to PM me about the other thing you suggested spam & how you get the R-------- to work with a Busa ECU ? Other than that, Petrik, & Smith have done a fantastic job.
Thanks Pete & Spam.
CheersPi_thumbsup
Pete how good if the AF sensor on the gen2 with the flashing unit soft ware, when we had mine on the dyno I couldn't believe how close it was.
now if I could only set my lap top on my handle bars I could tune on the run Pi_thumbsup
Read
(27-10-2009, 03:45pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(25-09-2009, 11:28pm)fasterfaster Wrote: Have had many enquiries regards Flashing so a list of who is providing this service across Australia.
Myself in Qld and others as below (Please add details if you would) Pi_thumbsup

http://www.petespitstop.com.au

Greg (Maj) in Victoria

Graeme In SA

Mark (Camel) In WA

gees your lucky Pete when i advertise i get SWIFTL moved to the Vendor section. Who r u doing favours forVery Happy
Don't forget about Australia's #AAA1 Busa Engineer;
Hutch I have been doing them for about a year now. The only problem with your bike is its a 99 same as my drag busa and we need to change the rotor and ECU to a 2002 or newer to flash it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S&R PRO 0247322203 Ten Years and still going strong. The Only shop that has turboed more bikes than anyone else in Australia
You can only get your customer to go as fast as you have gone. Anyting else is bullshit. Go hard or go slow. Pi_thumbsup
Penrith, NSW
(27-10-2009, 06:56pm)fasterfaster Wrote: Simmo don't laugh .................. done a few runs down the road with a laptop strapped to the tank before Coolsmiley ................. Gregs mate Mick has a great idea :: .......... he videos his gauges .................. then does a playback. It's called video logging Lol3

RAY it must be my SWEET disposition and charm Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

Pi_thumbsup
once again thank you pete for all the work you did on my bike the difference in the way it responds is smooth and quick .. the power increase is just a bouns
along with all the other goodies ..
Regards,
Shane
[/align]Got mine back into the 9.2s last Friday night with the stock ECU flashing I'm hoping for 9.1s for this Sat's meet, forecast is for showers Pi_freak
I'm now running two maps a fueled up one for when the bike is short, then a leaner peaky one for when its long
Thanks Pete Pi_thumbsup
Shane no probs and was great to meet yourself and Liz .......... remember welcome at the Glenwood Hilton anytime you like. Pi_thumbsup
ps I wasn't game to bring out any more "goodies" Lol2

Pi_thumbsup Good stuff Simmo and a pleasure Pi_thumbsup
Also good to see your taking advantage of the little extras you get as a bonus with the flashing also Trophy