ECU REFLASH Locations
Pi_thumbsup
(15-03-2010, 01:46pm)fasterfaster Wrote:
(15-03-2010, 11:43am)simmo Wrote: Anyone using Windows seven on re flashing yet

Yep Simmo
Couple of customers here had some probs setting up but got it all sorted ?
If your having any probs try this >>> Has a link to a video instruction for Windows 7 set up from Smithabusa.
http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?aBID=99460&p=3&topicID=34052976

Just so everyone knows
Windows 7 works a treat, loaded up first go & it helped load all the drivers, works 1st go everytime YesYes
Hey Pete
ECU editor has fixed up the latest release
Air ram now saves to the setting you put it in (was dropping out) & ABC doesn't drop out anymore either Pi_thumbsup
Yep it's good stuff Simmo ..................... it just keeps going from strength to strength Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup Pi_thumbsup
I have been using windows 7 for a while now and have flashed a few dozen times. I like to disable as many unwanted windows services and even disable screen saver ( probably major overkill ) so nothing can interupt while flashing.
I have formatted my computer and forgot to load the the usb drivers that came with the unit which will slow you up for a minute or so Very Happy

Cheers Mick
(26-02-2011, 12:47pm)Suz#5 Wrote: I have been using windows 7 for a while now and have flashed a few dozen times. I like to disable as many unwanted windows services and even disable screen saver ( probably major overkill ) so nothing can interupt while flashing.
I have formatted my computer and forgot to load the the usb drivers that came with the unit which will slow you up for a minute or so Very Happy

Cheers Mick

Mick also if you have a wireless connection on your laptop turn it off whilst flashing also as it can interfere.
Welcome
Sounds like a plan Pete
Cheers Champ
Trophy
Anyone have any recommendations for getting the flash done in W.A? I've tried Camel but he's a wee bit busy, thanks in advance.
(08-10-2011, 10:32pm)crozzer Wrote: Anyone have any recommendations for getting the flash done in W.A? I've tried Camel but he's a wee bit busy, thanks in advance.

Hey Crozzer try Brett @ Tokyo Motorsports in Whelshpool he did my bike and was very happy with the outcome and Brett is a really good guy to deal with and have no issues recommending him, check out the thread below.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=17039

Cheers Rev004
wee bit busy?

I don't think there's any job that grinds you into the ground harder than being a contracted manager on FIFO. No fun!
(09-10-2011, 06:38am)Camel Wrote: wee bit busy?

I don't think there's any job that grinds you into the ground harder than being a contracted manager on FIFO. No fun!

I feel your pain mate, I'll just stick to my nice random shift work ta!

Who can do a flash/tune in Sydney? I have spoken to S & R and they told me to buy a PC V as a flash will only do a half job. As legendary as Pete is I can't justify nor fund a trip QLD at the moment.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
flash will only do a half job Never ceases to amaze me Lol2

John give us a call and may still be able to help you out 0419498858
Cheers Pi_thumbsup
(16-10-2011, 08:32pm)John Wrote: Who can do a flash/tune in Sydney? I have spoken to S & R and they told me to buy a PC V as a flash will only do a half job. As legendary as Pete is I can't justify nor fund a trip QLD at the moment.

I just got back yesterday from a trip up to see Pete (left Newcastle Friday)...yeah it's a long trip, but it's worth it. The ride home from Pete's will justify why you rode 2000+ kms up there and back. Ride a Busa that's been flashed/dynoed and tell me it's not justifiable.

I'm seriously thinking of coming down from Cairns....
(17-10-2011, 08:28am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I just got back yesterday from a trip up to see Pete (left Newcastle Friday)...yeah it's a long trip, but it's worth it. The ride home from Pete's will justify why you rode 2000+ kms up there and back. Ride a Busa that's been flashed/dynied and tell me it's not justifiable.

Big improvement, eh...