ECU REFLASH Locations
Craig was good to catch up with you and the Haggis eater Lol3 Welcome anytime mate and apologies for the ferrals at the pub Lol2
Will shoot the cover off today for you. Did you check cable play ?
Troppo actually have a bike coming from Cairns today via transport and Shaun from Townsville would have been able to bring it down and back if had known as he had about 3 trips up and back Scary
Biker
Ha ha!

Oh well.

I will probably make the trip down myself for the adventure.

Will give you a shout in a week or so.
No worries Pete.....as I said to you on Friday night, I fondly remember my first schooner too!!!! (although I have a sneaking suspicion she might have had two or three!)

Troppo, make the trip...it's worth the effort. You'll ride home on a different bike (a flashed and dynoed Busa is what you'd expect to get if the Busa was made in Germany and cost $25,500).
Thanks for the feedback, mate.

Sounds well worth it.

(16-10-2011, 08:32pm)John Wrote: I have spoken to S & R and they told me to buy a PC V as a flash will only do a half job.

Made me laugh that did some people will tell you anything to make a sale - thats where forums are worth their weight in gold , facts from users not fiction from vendors.

My 1441 gen 2 was a no expense spared build with the best of everything thats why I had Leonard build it and then took it from Sydney to Pete and back to have it tuned.

Its worth the trip for quality work from quality people.

When im able to afford new M4 slip ons i will organize to go and pay a "dyno visit" to Maj and get my Busa tuned.....
(17-10-2011, 06:26pm)Resn8 Wrote: When im able to afford new M4 slip ons i will organize to go and pay a "dyno visit" to Maj and get my Busa tuned.....

Well you can't get any better for some one who knows his stuff Pi_thumbsup
With my current timetable you may be better sending it up to Pete, he has a wider library of tuneups , probably have something very close to your needs,
I could be busy till late Jan , Bloody work interfering with the hobby again...
Was also going to ask if this mod makes the bike use more fuel, so I can plan stations on country trips.
(18-10-2011, 02:35pm)jamdonut Wrote: Was also going to ask if this mod makes the bike use more fuel, so I can plan stations on country trips.

Once A/F ratio is set correctly should use less fuel as they are all rich as a bitch out of the crate and go more so with exhaust mods.
(18-10-2011, 11:52am)Maj Wrote: With my current timetable you may be better sending it up to Pete, he has a wider library of tuneups , probably have something very close to your needs,

What do you mean send it up to Pete, the bike or just the ECU....

The only mode i will have done is M4 pipes and maybe a K&N filter if its worth changing from a std paper job.....
(18-10-2011, 05:22pm)Resn8 Wrote:
(18-10-2011, 11:52am)Maj Wrote: With my current timetable you may be better sending it up to Pete, he has a wider library of tuneups , probably have something very close to your needs,

What do you mean send it up to Pete, the bike or just the ECU....

The only mode i will have done is M4 pipes and maybe a K&N filter if its worth changing from a std paper job.....

I can tell you my 09 uses less fuel by a long way after getting flashed and tuned by pete..I could not get my head around it at the time as my bike turned into a fire breathing monster on steroids but as pete says..the bike is how it should be now..haha you think
(17-10-2011, 08:28am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I just got back yesterday from a trip up to see Pete (left Newcastle Friday)...yeah it's a long trip, but it's worth it. The ride home from Pete's will justify why you rode 2000+ kms up there and back. Ride a Busa that's been flashed/dynoed and tell me it's not justifiable.

Well I followed the masses and made the trip up to see Yoda. Got close then my GPS died and Vodafail had the expected coverage in a regional area, finally got some service, called Yoda for final approach. Cruising up and down this dirt road unsure of what number Yoda was residing at until I get "Flashed" by a 4WD driving down the road, follow him in and was greeted by Yoda and his vicious hell hound. 16hrs up I was pretty buggered by the time I got there. Was offered a cup of tea before I got my helmet off. Off the bike and around the back for a cuppa and chat. First time in QLD (well out of NSW if I'm to be honest) and I knew I was there with all these little brown lumps jumping around. Was shown to the accomodation by Yoda, The Glenwood Hilton on Busa Blvd. Fark the bush is noisy at night, but after a ride like that I just passed out.

Up in the morning to find Yoda in his Dojo. handed him the keys and off to work he went. Waiting for the magic to happen he gest the bus up on the dyno and then everthing went off. Planned power outage for 5hrs. Well this is going to delay the trip home. Yoda decides to make the most of the time and run some errands, one problem the gate is electric so after a few choice words and a few trips up the driveway to find the key, we get out. A few hrs later we return, still no power. Sit back and have a chat and a couple more teas the power comes on and yoda is straight back in and the magic begins.

Final number is 190 but we know that's not why we go there. The bike has never been so smooth. I have to get use to riding it again it's a new bike.

Thanks Pete for the hospitality.
Regards,

John

2fast4u
I hope those green tree frogs I threw out of that caravan in the middle of the night didn't find their way back in!
(24-10-2011, 03:35pm)John Wrote:
(17-10-2011, 08:28am)CeeJay07 Wrote: I just got back yesterday from a trip up to see Pete (left Newcastle Friday)...yeah it's a long trip, but it's worth it. The ride home from Pete's will justify why you rode 2000+ kms up there and back. Ride a Busa that's been flashed/dynoed and tell me it's not justifiable.

Well I followed the masses and made the trip up to see Yoda. Got close then my GPS died and Vodafail had the expected coverage in a regional area, finally got some service, called Yoda for final approach. Cruising up and down this dirt road unsure of what number Yoda was residing at until I get "Flashed" by a 4WD driving down the road, follow him in and was greeted by Yoda and his vicious hell hound. 16hrs up I was pretty buggered by the time I got there. Was offered a cup of tea before I got my helmet off. Off the bike and around the back for a cuppa and chat. First time in QLD (well out of NSW if I'm to be honest) and I knew I was there with all these little brown lumps jumping around. Was shown to the accomodation by Yoda, The Glenwood Hilton on Busa Blvd. Fark the bush is noisy at night, but after a ride like that I just passed out.

Up in the morning to find Yoda in his Dojo. handed him the keys and off to work he went. Waiting for the magic to happen he gest the bus up on the dyno and then everthing went off. Planned power outage for 5hrs. Well this is going to delay the trip home. Yoda decides to make the most of the time and run some errands, one problem the gate is electric so after a few choice words and a few trips up the driveway to find the key, we get out. A few hrs later we return, still no power. Sit back and have a chat and a couple more teas the power comes on and yoda is straight back in and the magic begins.

Final number is 190 but we know that's not why we go there. The bike has never been so smooth. I have to get use to riding it again it's a new bike.

Thanks Pete for the hospitality.

Clap Biker Clap