THIS is crazy.... Supercharged hayabusa, HAULING.
(26-09-2009, 09:48pm)BUSABAZZ Wrote:
(26-09-2009, 09:32pm)Ward P Wrote: What crazy country is this from?
I mean, even the vans are travelling at 140-160.
He was sitting behind a small car that was just cruising at 170.

..... Think it may be time he checked his speedo calibration.

I think it's in Greece?
I remember the bloke describing himself as Greek.

One of the signposts is pointing to a town just out of Athens on the way to the airport. Definitely Greek. My Mother-in-law comes from Athens, btw all Greeks are terminal crazies on the freeways. Mad bunch of bastards in the traffic. Aye Pan! Pi_freakScaryPi_freak
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(27-09-2009, 10:08pm)Bastard Wrote:
(27-09-2009, 08:51pm)DjPete Wrote: Fully agree re wrong speed.
I call it fake too.
Sorry it just don't look right, especially when he comes up to trucks at 160kph and they are going as fast too...na.
You can also see when he slows down without braking (Just backing off the throttle) that the speed drops dramatically.
Also at those supposed speeds thing are just a blur and nothing like what is shown.
Speedhealer or gearing. One of the two.

Nice bike just the same.

Hi bro.
I am the owner and driver of the busa.
Thanks for watching and for giving us your opinion, but I can assure you nothing is fake. You may want to take a look to the thread I posted. You will find your answers there along with some ways to compare my video to see if it's fake or not.
As for the slow down when I backoff the throttle is due to the compressor and the blow off valve. Have you ever driven a compressor bike? If anyone here has he will tell you the same thing.
Again, I only say this just because it's true. I don't have to defend myself or my video to anyone. I just had some fun, put it on tape and share it with the world. I am not trying to prove anything.
Some of you may like it, some of you may not. The important thing is that I had fun and it's real! No tricks.
It's very unfortunate because my friend Manos with his gsxr1000 (the one in front of me in the end of the video) had camera too on his bike but he had zoomed too much and his video was useless. Next time you will see what I mean.

You can check my thread here.
Hayabusa Bastard Compressor 310hp at the wheel

Welcome to the club re!!!!!!!
Ps:to the negativity aswell!!!