Phillip Island Moto GP
                    Hi everyone attending gp entered 2001 Busa in show n shine 50% of voteing is on line on moto GP site show n shine entered under japanese catagory thanks for the support Weapon
You have never lived till you have almost died, and for those that fight for it - life has a flavour the protected will never Know !
Nice wheels, m8....Clap
U'll more than likely get my vote ! Trophy
Now come on, tell the truth....u only entered to get the closest parking to the track....didn't ya ?!? Lol3
i've never seen a rear tail light like that very trick!
I found this post down with the rules etc.
Moved it up to the general business for ya.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(03-10-2009, 09:27am)bazman Wrote: Nice wheels, m8....Clap
U'll more than likely get my vote ! Trophy
Now come on, tell the truth....u only entered to get the closest parking to the track....didn't ya ?!? Lol3
beats the walk to the carpark any day
(03-10-2009, 07:35pm)bigfoot Wrote: i've never seen a rear tail light like that very trick!

Thanks got it from states
(05-10-2009, 11:53am)BUSGO Wrote: I found this post down with the rules etc.
Moved it up to the general business for ya.
Thanks Champ
You have never lived till you have almost died, and for those that fight for it - life has a flavour the protected will never Know !

beats the walk to the carpark any day

thats so true, weapon.......but don't forget to wipe off all the "slobber" stains, m8 (very slippery) !! Lol3
(03-10-2009, 07:35pm)bigfoot Wrote: i've never seen a rear tail light like that very trick!

There not that much,around 4 or 500 hundred,
problem is there not really a straight fit an real pain
in the arse to install.

They do like nice tho!
(05-10-2009, 10:43pm)NEMESIS Wrote:

There not that much,around 4 or 500 hundred,
problem is there not really a straight fit an real pain
in the arse to install.

They do like nice tho!
agree huge pain in arse to fit
frig that towing it home.....

ride the gorgeous beast!!!!

nice bike
(12-10-2009, 04:34pm)cheeky Wrote: frig that towing it home.....

ride the gorgeous beast!!!!

nice bike
Picture on trailer from last year had operation on leg she gets ridin every other time
Just picked up from bike shop today with new yoshi head yoshi cam oversized valves all the bullshit livin up to its name now WEAPON
sounds like a serious weapon now!!!!!!
(12-10-2009, 09:46pm)bigfoot Wrote: sounds like a serious weapon now!!!!!!
Only taken it for a quick squirt got to 4800 revs in third gear and was lighting up the new diablo corsa and shiting myself with excitement cant wait to really get out there and rip it up i cant believe what thes busas are capable of Regards Weapon