FACEBOOK OR NOT?!
REALLY!! I never know what people's real names are.
All good advice you guys. As pointed out, it does have good applications, but I agree with the fact you do have to be selective about who you add...which of course counts most of you guys out! Lol3 (Just kidding...btw... for those sensitive readers). I am always up for just having some harmless fun, sharing ideas/photo's , and the occasional good belly laugh. I've experienced this on here as well. But if you do CHOOSE to have a FB account, and you are inclined to add me...please feel free. I always welcome new friends. [/size][/font] Either read the initial post, or click on the link

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=718530477&v=info&ref=profile#/group.php?gid=266515255183
well Im back to eat humble pie.
I cant believe how facebook has connected me to so many old friends in such a short time.
And not an ad to be seen so far.
excellent.
i also joined Twitter but just to promote Z Web Design

I say go for it re facebook.
Well worthwhile
(15-10-2009, 12:47pm)DjPete Wrote: well Im back to eat humble pie.
I cant believe how facebook has connected me to so many old friends in such a short time.
And not an ad to be seen so far.
excellent.
i also joined Twitter but just to promote Z Web Design

I say go for it re facebook.
Well worthwhile

glad to have you aboard pete i tells ya its all good on FB bra
I've noticed you spend a LOT of time on it Pete, thought you might be having fun!
(04-10-2009, 05:37pm)Ward P Wrote:
(04-10-2009, 03:51pm)daaef Wrote:
(04-10-2009, 10:28am)DjPete Wrote: facebook, msn, twitter
hate em all.
I cant believe half the world are using twitter.
For twits with too much time.
they are chain letter marketing cons for big brother if you ask me.
i have never seen so many ads and cons to get email addresses from everyone.
And then people complain because they get spam etc.

Yes I use a chat program but it is one that contains no ads and uses all protocols.
Miranda IM.

There..I said it.

+1.
I used to be into it but discovered it's all just a big waste of time.

+2
concept is good, but number of dickheads you thought were normal, but obviously with too much time on their hands and nothing of value to say makes it total rubbish!

OK . ..I am on it. . . and find it good to catch up on what friends are up to, photos, and the odd (sometimes very odd!) joke.
I was selective with friends, but found that if friends confirm other friends, that confirm other friends, then your comments go global anyway. So now I just accept everyone, but don't do any of the other rubbish, and haven't joined any of those 'groups' and the extra stuff that everybody seems to do. I do get the shits with the number of stupid requests that go on. Gifts??? want to send me a gift? Send me something real you stupid F#$%%$%$%$'s. . .(Ahhh. that's better)

Am thinking about doing a facebook site for my business, but so far slackness has gotten in the way.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
heres my face book business page have a look as i do get a few odd jobs throuh face book

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hom...0305492081