Bonneville News URGENT
Hi All,
I heard that some Aussie's have had success at Bonneville. I've not been able to find any info though - if anyone knows of any press releases with reults or any images can they let me know ASAP - we are on NEWS deadline today. Email me direct to inbox@rapidbikes.com.au

Jeff.
That would be MAJ alias Greg Watters from Victoria ................. and about time some one picked up his efforts and success at what he does well.
Cheers
Jeff send him a message
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=12874&page=4

Also Ev had a good run also (wormans record top speed on something) , if you want Her number pm me
I heard DJ Pete ran 262mph on his Busa. Put THAT in the mag!
I heard DJ Pete ran a mile .................... after he saw a spider ? LMAO
Probably too late Jeff, had to confirm some details with other team members , but you have mail
Congratulations Maj, can't wait to hear the results. Did you take your bike over in a suitcase again? Lol2 Clap
Lol3 not this time, that bike was still complete and nearly ready to run over in the US awaiting this season,
This year A-Ward racing from New Zealand supplied a container and shipping from Melbourne to Bonneville and back for Richard Assens turbo Busa out of Melbourne, Wayne Mitchell s turbo cbr 600 out of WA ,
Terry Princes Vincent sidecar out of Sydney , and my turbo gsxr750
Made us quite the international team
Richard is a Kiwi
Wayne is a Pom
Jim Higgins who is the US side of our team

Complicated even more when you include Evelyne Sholtz a Sydney sider Swiss Aussie who rode a US based V-Max ,
Bones who was to co ride the Vincent
Kim Krebs from Yackandanda who co rode the 750's
Mick Donohue from Kyabram, Helping with the servicing of the 750's and co rider
Then there was many more in each sub team servicing each bike
The 750's
[Image: GEDC0119.jpg]
All the A-ward bikes
[Image: IMGP1012.jpg]
Clap
(06-10-2009, 08:38pm)Maj Wrote: Probably too late Jeff, had to confirm some details with other team members , but you have mail

Too late for what? Sorry I'm confused. If anyone has any info that would really help here. Unfortunately in this business I need to be kept informed and I had no idea about this as I rarely have time to access forums etc. I did ask numerous times that Ev and Mick and Bones give me 6 to 8 weeks notice before they go so I can organise a full story. That was in April. Just doing my best to get this in Rapid - the mag it should be in...
Not to worry then.
Jeff.
(06-10-2009, 09:13pm)Maj Wrote: Lol3 not this time, that bike was still complete and nearly ready to run over in the US awaiting this season,
This year A-Ward racing from New Zealand supplied a container and shipping from Melbourne to Bonneville and back for Richard Assens turbo Busa out of Melbourne, Wayne Mitchell s turbo cbr 600 out of WA ,
Terry Princes Vincent sidecar out of Sydney , and my turbo gsxr750
Made us quite the international team
Richard is a Kiwi
Wayne is a Pom
Jim Higgins who is the US side of our team

Complicated even more when you include Evelyne Sholtz a Sydney sider Swiss Aussie who rode a US based V-Max ,
Bones who was to co ride the Vincent
Kim Krebs from Yackandanda who co rode the 750's
Mick Donohue from Kyabram, Helping with the servicing of the 750's and co rider
Then there was many more in each sub team servicing each bike
The 750's
[Image: GEDC0119.jpg]
All the A-ward bikes
[Image: IMGP1012.jpg]

Email any news to editor@rapidbikes.com.au or inbox@rapidbikes.com.au