Poll: Are you coming to the club BBQ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes - (1 attending)
30.00%
3 30.00%
Yes - (2 attending)
0%
0 0%
Yes - (3 attending)
0%
0 0%
Yes - (4 or more attending)
10.00%
1 10.00%
Sorry... can't be there.
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

aust busa club BBQ
(06-10-2009, 10:47pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Bump

A gentle reminder, to all that this BBQ is on the 10th October at Carrs Park, Kogarah Bay. Bring your own meat (steaks, sausages, chicken) and drink. Weather permitting - if raining then this BBQ will be postponed,so come along and meet up with other Busa club members.....oh and don't forget you can bring along the family.

Bump Ok guys and girls.....tomorrow is the day, weather permitting.

Hope to see a good turnout from the Hayabusa Club.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
well the aust busa club BBQ went off with a bang there was kathy (babybusa)and my self and kerian (ruffy jnr) so its was a rouseing sucess had by all of us 3

cheers kathy and kerian

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-10-2009, 06:05pm)big kev Wrote: well the aust busa club BBQ went off with a bang there was kathy (babybusa)and my self and kerian (ruffy jnr) so its was a rouseing sucess had by all of us 3

cheers kathy and kerian

I Thought you NSW guy's were the Leading Pack .Hope you didn't throw
any of the food away Big Kev, oh wait, the photo,guess none got wasted.Good onya mate !

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
good on yas bummer about the small turnout but oh well to bad i live to far away!
Even though there were only 3 of us for the Busa Club bbq, I enjoyed the company, good conversation, being close to the water.....oh and the bbq Coolsmiley

Thanks Kev for posting the pictures, sorry no photos of Keiran.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
i couldnt believe the huge turnout, didnt expect that many members, Scary
(10-10-2009, 06:57pm)ruffy jnr Wrote: i couldnt believe the huge turnout, didnt expect that many members, Scary

Clap Roll Roll Roll

(10-10-2009, 06:18pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: I Thought you NSW guy's were the Leading Pack .Hope you didn't throw
any of the food away Big Kev, oh wait, the photo,guess none got wasted.Good onya mate !

Cold, wet and windy in Sydney today, otherwise we would've had 1000's there... or at least the 4 of us (my family) would've turned up and doubled the size of the event Pi_tongue
(10-10-2009, 07:14pm)pan Wrote:
(10-10-2009, 06:57pm)ruffy jnr Wrote: i couldnt believe the huge turnout, didnt expect that many members, Scary

Clap Roll Roll Roll

(10-10-2009, 06:18pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: I Thought you NSW guy's were the Leading Pack .Hope you didn't throw

Cold, wet and windy in Sydney today, otherwise we would've had 1000's there... or at least the 4 of us (my family) would've turned up and doubled the size of the event Pi_tongue
I thought all the Mexicans lived in VIC.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
pan your kids have the sniffles and we didnt expect you to bring the kids out side mate . yeah it was windy out side today but was great didnt even rain

cheers guys