A Hayabusa Video
Gassick gave me this tonight.
Apparently his sisters cousins aunt knew this guys brother who used to own this bike until he sold it to his stepson.
in any case is seems to go pretty quick.

http://www.youtube.com/v/vEk7NKYZjCI&hl=en&fs=1
(13-10-2009, 09:55pm)DjPete Wrote: Gassick gave me this tonight.
Apparently his sisters cousins aunt knew this guys brother who used to own this bike until he sold it to his stepson.
in any case is seems to go pretty quick.

http://www.youtube.com/v/vEk7NKYZjCI&hl=en&fs=1

Nice made my night
You have never lived till you have almost died, and for those that fight for it - life has a flavour the protected will never Know !
Check out the white helmet in the reflection.... was it the STIG?
you sure its white i thought it was silver i must be going blind LOL!

anyway awesome vid!
Dam dial up whoops i mean whireless sticks just as bad Confused
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Banned are the people who let their keys scratch the upper yoke!!
(14-10-2009, 12:52am)Billy the kid Wrote: Banned are the people who let their keys scratch the upper yoke!!
Fully agree.
And that's exactly what I said too to his sisters cousins aunt knew this guys brother who used to own this bike until he sold it to his stepson.
Very Happy
But DJ next time tell his sisters cousins aunt knew this guys brother who used to own this bike until he sold it to his stepson Coolsmiley next time to let it run past third gear Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
hey you're right there.
Didn't notice that.
Amazing!

Maybe that's why my bike surges sometimes.
I sit on 60kph in 3rd, not 240
Lol
(14-10-2009, 07:16am)fasterfaster Wrote: But DJ next time tell his sisters cousins aunt knew this guys brother who used to own this bike until he sold it to his stepson Coolsmiley next time to let it run past third gear Lol2 Lol2 Lol2

By the look of that rise coming up I reckon he would have taken off if he'd changed into fourth!!!!!!!Coolsmiley
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Nothing like laying on the tank and listening to the almost earie silence as one obtains a little "air" followed by the touch down ............... as your sphincter muscle grips the seat so hard it almost rips ya sub frame off. Scary Then a quick glance at the trip meter as it rolls over at a tenth of a K every second Eek
Bugger this I'm off for a Biker
(13-10-2009, 10:43pm)ROD Wrote: Dam dial up whoops i mean whireless sticks just as bad Confused

Mate at least dialup was pretty consistent. I never used acoustic couplers on a 300 baud line but I did have a 1200 baud modem 25 years ago and upgraded many times until the last one I used was 19200 baud and for each one the majority of times it would connect at itâ€s maximum speed without much trouble.

I also use a wireless stick at the moment and itâ€s a bit of a lottery as to what speed and protocol connection your going to get, anything from 56K GPRS to 7M HSDPA depending on the time of day, cloud cover, position of local metal objects etc. Currently I run with Virgin broadband which apparently use the Optus infrastructure, I have heard that the Telstra NextG network is better but without proof I hate to give any money to those bastards.