Passing the hat for a mate....
Done. PM sent.

To our tireless Admins - I suggest this thread and any we may hopefully never need again like it be placed at the top of the pile for as long as needed to give members the opportunity to contribute if they are able.

We had an automatic opt in system at a previous workplace - $10 from your next pay if someone passed away. From about 1000 people that would have been significant help for a small gesture.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Very sad to hear - my thoughts and wishes go to Fifi.
Have chucked in.
Baz
Im in for the same.
With all the goings on in this world and what ever problems you may ever have, nothing ever hits home more than when something like this happens.
I like many would be very proud to be associated with an internet club like the Australian Hayabusa Club. We are members who not only are mates by association but a majority of us members have not even met possably 99% of all members in the club, yet through disper we can reach out. It is this very spirit that I am proud to be apart of.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(18-10-2009, 05:00pm)Vellaterra Wrote: With all the goings on in this world and what ever problems you may ever have, nothing ever hits home more than when something like this happens.
I like many would be very proud to be associated with an internet club like the Australian Hayabusa Club. We are members who not only are mates by association but a majority of us members have not even met possably 99% of all members in the club, yet through disper we can reach out. It is this very spirit that I am proud to be apart of.

+1 - brothers and sisters I am proud to know.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I'm in.
Regards
kevin
DONE
born to be mild
I am so sorry to read about that. Too many funerals this year, my sincere condolences ti his family & friends.
I'm in.

Regards,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

Done. PM sent.
busa, love em
Donation done.