ladies bike boots
after having a yak with mrs keno the other night on the phone she told me about her new boots.

so i went and did some searching..

very nice

gaerner g doonah 2009 model.

nice looking boot with a heel on them..

i found a web site from usa and getting a pair being shipped right now.

boys maybe a xmas pressie suggestion for your ladies.

a nice looking boot and safe as well..

there is nothing worse than clumping around in the normal ones.(for us ladies).

i currently wear gaerne and cant fault them.so does hubs.

but i,m jumping at the chance to get my hands on a more streamlined and femine boot thats versatile

the ease of movement and comfort..
put up a web site cheeky
There you go Kev....

http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/Gaer...43319.html
for ladys boots there nice looking well done cheeky
all due to mrs keno!!!!
If Astro's link doesn't do it for you, this one probably will.

http://kinkyboots.com.au/kinky/index.php...virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=31&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
lmaoooo.....no hard hard would they be bending at the knee??

or maybe good for trout fishing in every sense.

busgo are you showing another side of your personality hmmmmmmmm????? how do they fit???

p.s a tip fellas if you get theses for your ladies as a chrissy pressie be prepared to have a heel stuck in your fore head..

maybe some nice lingerie instead
you know i accidently clicked the link that busgo posted up and well its an interesting site strangly enough my missus saw what i was looking at and just looked at me with a look of (your not seriouse are you) lol ,
too funny....i can imagine her look..prolly like"you think i,m gunna parade around in them for you ?" lordy you,d get a nose bleed wearing them at those heights or break an ankle
At the risk of a flaming here ................ heels on bike boots are not desirable as they tend to get hooked on things in the event of an accident. Your leg stops as your body keeps going ................. bad end result.
your not flaming your making a valid point..
(22-10-2009, 07:49am)fasterfaster Wrote: At the risk of a flaming here ................ heels on bike boots are not desirable as they tend to get hooked on things in the event of an accident. Your leg stops as your body keeps going ................. bad end result.

a HUGE +1 Pi_thumbsup

have had many, many, many, MANY discussions & debates [read: arguements] with f/male pillion passengers regarding this topic...Idiot2
I completely agree re them being a problem in an off.

Max's wife Mary has the best set of women's boots I've seen (apart from my Allstars which are dead sexy). It has a small heel, but the heel is one piece that works down to the toe (I'm not explaining this at all well). There is no gap between the heel and the ball of the foot (does that help?).

Maybe Max can put up a link. Mary likes them because they are feminine and look good, but they look pretty safe as well, and good build quality.
(22-10-2009, 10:58am)Heidi1 Wrote: I completely agree re them being a problem in an off.

Max's wife Mary has the best set of women's boots I've seen (apart from my Allstars which are dead sexy). It has a small heel, but the heel is one piece that works down to the toe (I'm not explaining this at all well). There is no gap between the heel and the ball of the foot (does that help?).

Maybe Max can put up a link. Mary likes them because they are feminine and look good, but they look pretty safe as well, and good build quality.

Neither pair of my bike boots have separate heels as in the initial link....not Busgo's link Coolsmiley They have a slight 'wedge' style heel, which is what I think Heidi is trying to describe.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
That's EXACTLY what Heidi is trying to describe. Being a man trapped in this body, I suck at describing women's shoes! I've got boots and boots, and ONE pair of women's shoes. They get a work out for family events!