10th Anniversary T SHirts
So wen we need send moola? Wair it go to?
wen we get shert?Pi_freak
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
1 XL thanks they look the goods!
(06-11-2009, 07:24am)Ward P Wrote: So wen we need send moola? Wair it go to?
wen we get shert?Pi_freak

Hey Ward,
still getting costings etc organised mate. At this stage it will be between $20 and $25 each, we hope. For those of you not coming to Tathra there will be a postage fee, for the Tathra mob - delivery there.

Watch this space.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
We'll have to check if Dan will have a bike by then, if not he'll be our packhorse to carry this and raffle prizes.
1 Large for me please Clap
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(06-11-2009, 02:23pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We'll have to check if Dan will have a bike by then, if not he'll be our packhorse to carry this and raffle prizes.

Jeez girl, you are so switched on, love your work. Better dive over and make sure he can't ride!!!! lol
That's why I'm paid the big bucks.
(06-11-2009, 10:11pm)Heidi1 Wrote: That's why I'm paid the big bucks.

And rightly so!
Max- could i get a M and XL please. and can we get them in white too? if so would prefer that over black. see ya there.
Ludicrous speed- go!
(10-11-2009, 10:52pm)keno77 Wrote: Max- could i get a M and XL please. and can we get them in white too? if so would prefer that over black. see ya there.

They will come in any colour you like as long as it's black with white printing mate. The only way to keep costs to a minimum.

Soz.
when do we pay??
(21-10-2009, 08:55am)Madmax Wrote: Franko has designed the T shirts we'll be putting out for the 10th Anniversary Rally at Tathra. They are phenominal.

[Image: 10thanniverbyFranko.jpg]

I am going to need numbers and sizes so I can get the best price for the club.

Will you please give me your sizes and the number of T shirts you would like so I can get this ball rollingin plenty of time for tathra please?

Many thanks.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2

Many thanks the shirt looks great
two @ 2xl will be perfect!
And I'll be at Tathra - my home town.
Busanova
T Shirt Costs

Hello all,
things are moving along really well. We have a costing for the T shirts, $25 delivered to Tathra and plus mail if you're not coming to Tathra.

There are any number of colours available as long as it is a black T shirt with white writing. Anything else blows the cost out. There will be the webb addy across the back.

We need the money up front before the fellow doing the job will start. $750. I'll be opening a St George account and be giving you the account number shortly thereafter.

Can you all get your member number so we can identify who has put their money into the account please. Should be available there somewhere! Mosty banks wont allow anything but numbers as a reference to a transaction.

Cheers

Max:Australia2HayabusaAustralia2
(12-11-2009, 11:41pm)Madmax Wrote: T Shirt Costs

Hello all,
things are moving along really well. We have a costing for the T shirts, $25 delivered to Tathra and plus mail if you're not coming to Tathra.

There are any number of colours available as long as it is a black T shirt with white writing. Anything else blows the cost out. There will be the webb addy across the back.

We need the money up front before the fellow doing the job will start. $750. I'll be opening a St George account and be giving you the account number shortly thereafter.

Can you all get your member number so we can identify who has put their money into the account please. Should be available there somewhere! Mosty banks wont allow anything but numbers as a reference to a transaction.

Cheers

Max:Australia2HayabusaAustralia2

how do you find your member number max??...........just so every one knows where to look
I see the problem Kev. Once upon a time we all had a membership number, that appears to have moved on when we moved boards. Bugger.

Can the Admins help here please? Can we have a copy of the membership list with our membership numbers please? If possible.