Another "Newbie"
Hi,

My name is Tony or TeeCee as I am more commonly known.

Iâ€m a new member to this forum and â€Busa ownership, I have always wanted one and look forward to many miles and smiles as this will be used for long rides/tours.

My ‘Busa is a â€99 model in Red/Blk, low (29K) mileage, stock except for a full Yoshi system. My other ride is a â€93 Yamaha YZF750 race replica.

Over the years Iâ€ve had too many bike to mention but being a “fussy prick” tend to spend more time restoring/cleaning/polishing them than actually riding them!

I live in the Whitsundayâ€s in North Queensland.

Cheers,

TeeCee.Biker
Whitsunday's hey???

Well a very warm Welcome TeeCee.

I hope you enjoy your classic bike and get out and meet some of the other members in and around your area.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Welcome welcome abord TeeCee many happy miles an smile mate

cheers bigkev
(24-10-2009, 11:55am)TeeCee Wrote: Hi,

My name is Tony or TeeCee as I am more commonly known.

Iâ€m a new member to this forum and â€Busa ownership, I have always wanted one and look forward to many miles and smiles as this will be used for long rides/tours.

My ‘Busa is a â€99 model in Red/Blk, low (29K) mileage, stock except for a full Yoshi system. My other ride is a â€93 Yamaha YZF750 race replica.

Over the years Iâ€ve had too many bike to mention but being a “fussy prick” tend to spend more time restoring/cleaning/polishing them than actually riding them!

I live in the Whitsundayâ€s in North Queensland.

Cheers,

TeeCee.Biker

God's own part of the Country TeeCee, welcome. How about emailling us down some decent weather mate? Canberra is expecting 9 to 14 and rain along with strong winds Sunday. We need some warm quickly!!!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
A very warm Welcome & enjoy
WelcomeMATE IM SURE YOU WILL INJOY IT HERE
born to be mild
Hey... welcome aboard TeeCee!

Of course... if you're as old as me, you'd know that the original TeeCee was....

.jpg   top-cat.jpg (Size: 5.75 KB / Downloads: 78)

Potential future avatar???
(24-10-2009, 05:56pm)Astro Wrote: Hey... welcome aboard TeeCee!

Of course... if you're as old as me, you'd know that the original TeeCee was....

Potential future avatar???

Thanks Astro,

Yeah I'm old enough to remember Top Cat and that other "Astro" (The dog in the Jetson's) Lol2Lol2

Kookaloo

TeeCee
Welcome aboard TeeCee. I am relatively new to the site also, but am loving the 'busa. Joined up with 4 or 5 others today in Uralla (NSW) at the Turkey Run/poker Run part of the Thunderbolt procession through the main street (Probably 100 or so bikes in it). It was good to have a few other 'busa's for the place was awash with HD's and very few jap bikes. Couldn't go on the Poker Run, but it was good to ride down there and join in anyway. They are a great bike as I am sure you are finding out.
Cheers
Pastor
Welcome to the family buddy!!
Welcome to the club TC.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Another Red/Blk local. very low k's.

Welcome!
Go hard, or Go home!