administrator-- anyone with experience
I have goods ready and packed to sent from the UK and they are all paid for . The administrater has come into this company and said if u want them u will have to pay for them again,,is this right?
once you have paid for them and (feel free to correct me im im wrong) you own them,you dont have to pay extra again mate
It's amazing how big some peoples' balls can be when they are miles away, isn't it? The administrator should be slapped about the head with a sledgehammer!!!!
Are the Cray Brothers still in business?
My guess is that they figure you're in another country so can't do much about it,& will probably try to make it as difficult as possible for you so that you give up. They can then go & re-sell your items & get double the money. If the goods are a reasonable value, get onto the law in the UK. If they are not then it may not be worth while persuing it.........
Administrators can be the worst pricks in the world to have to deal with.
By Law if you have paid for the items in full they are legaly your property and the admin is wrong about asking for more money.
I'd demand a full refund of all money paid (except an admin wont usualy authorise that) and also talk to your bank ASAP to see if they will reverse the payment (it is something they can do under the right circumstances)
The main problem you will probably face if you persue it is that they wil simply refuse to ship your items.
If you argue it is your property and fully paid for, they'll probably just say "so come and pick it up then"

If the items are not of a real significant value, you may be better biting the bullet and just writing it off.
(30-10-2009, 01:33pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Administrators can be the worst pricks in the world to have to deal with.
By Law if you have paid for the items in full they are legaly your property and the admin is wrong about asking for more money.
I'd demand a full refund of all money paid (except an admin wont usualy authorise that) and also talk to your bank ASAP to see if they will reverse the payment (it is something they can do under the right circumstances)
The main problem you will probably face if you persue it is that they wil simply refuse to ship your items.
If you argue it is your property and fully paid for, they'll probably just say "so come and pick it up then"

If the items are not of a real significant value, you may be better biting the bullet and just writing it off.

$10000+ bullet
I dont surpose you paid with credit card Ray
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(03-11-2009, 08:59pm)ROD Wrote: I dont surpose you paid with credit card Ray

no Rod
Bugger you will find that if a Administrator is caled in they take control and ownership of all stock on hand pluss all assets and money ,there for there main aim is to sell of everything they can then start paying the bills wich you are one of these .
But the crap thing about it is the Tax man is first in line folowed by banks and your somewhere down the bottom As it was the sum of 10k i would defently seek legal advise

So to answer your first post the stock is no longer yours,the comany owes you money and you will receive if any left
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(05-11-2009, 09:18am)ROD Wrote: Bugger you will find that if a Administrator is caled in they take control and ownership of all stock on hand pluss all assets and money ,there for there main aim is to sell of everything they can then start paying the bills wich you are one of these .
But the crap thing about it is the Tax man is first in line folowed by banks and your somewhere down the bottom As it was the sum of 10k i would defently seek legal advise

So to answer your first post the stock is no longer yours,the comany owes you money and you will receive if any left

Administrators are absolute R-soles, I worked for a mob that went into administration. They are appointed by the courts, so they can't do nothing wrong! They get paid first (their fees are bloody ridiculous), then the tax man, then the banks then the creditors, by which time if ur lucky, maybe 20c in the dollar! which will probaly take 6 months or more to eventuate. Ur best bet, if possible, is to put an urgent stop on payment. Even staff get SFA, although I did hear that they were going to change the law to allow staff to be paid out first?! I know I lost around 12,000 in wages owed! Administrators=Pricks. Best of luck Ray.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(05-11-2009, 10:24am)motoplast Wrote:
(05-11-2009, 09:18am)ROD Wrote: Bugger you will find that if a Administrator is caled in they take control and ownership of all stock on hand pluss all assets and money ,there for there main aim is to sell of everything they can then start paying the bills wich you are one of these .

Administrators are absolute R-soles, I worked for a mob that went into administration. They are appointed by the courts, so they can't do nothing wrong! They get paid first (their fees are bloody ridiculous), then the tax man, then the banks then the creditors, by which time if ur lucky, maybe 20c in the dollar! which will probaly take 6 months or more to eventuate. Ur best bet, if possible, is to put an urgent stop on payment. Even staff get SFA, although I did hear that they were going to change the law to allow staff to be paid out first?! I know I lost around 12,000 in wages owed! Administrators=Pricks. Best of luck Ray.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

Thanks Tex
yeh u cant touch any of them Tex, i will be around as soon as i get time to have a chat.
Cheers
Ray