Top Suzuki dealer in each state and territory?
Hey all

I'm after who we think are the BIGGEST Suzuki dealer in each state and territory. In the ACT, it is Canberra Motorcycle Centre. In QLD, I suspect it would be Springwood Suzuki. In Sydney it would probably be the one in Paramatta (ACTION?). I'd like a suggestion on one big dealer from each state and territory please. When thinking about the biggest, I want the one that advertises the most and has the biggest showroom.

Heidi

P.S. I'm not asking for recommendations based on servicing or prices, just profile.
Vic Peter stevens
But if your after a favour see Volvi Re Mick Hone Suzuki as they are the best to deal with in Vic Pi_thumbsup

Tas in Hobart there is Bikeworks in Moonah
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Peter Stevens in Adelaide.They also have triumph, honda ,harley and Buells in the same building .
Good thinking.
Mick Hone would be the largest Suzuki parts supplier in Australia.............. if they haven't got it then it can't be got. I think at times they carry more stock (especially for the older model Suzukis) than Suzuki Australia do.
Hah,. NT motorcycles wins up here, because they are the only suzuki dealer.

Still will never buy off them again!
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h
This is good info, keep it coming.
In WA it would be Savage Suzuki.
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Action Suzuki Parramatta claim to be the biggest in NSW or was it Oz?
They are also open Sunday which is helpful.