10th Anniversary Busa release?
Hey Y'all,

I am new member to the site and am looking at buying my first busa in the new year. Currently I ride the GSX650F which I enjoy a lot but I'd like to keep that as my daily rider and get the Busa for weekends.

Does anyone know if and when a 10th anniversary Busa will be released ?. I imagine it is something that Suzuki will certainly do.

If I'm buying a new Hayabusa soon I might as well look at getting the 10th Anniversary model.

Any info or just what members have heard would be appreciated.

Cheers. BB
Welcome aboard Bikerboy. I too ride a GSX650F (Black)...awesome bike. BTW, you wouldn't happen to be Bikerboy on the GSX650F forum? Sorry I can't answer your question, but post up a bit about yourself in the new members section so that others can welcome and say hi to you.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(30-10-2009, 02:00pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Welcome aboard Bikerboy. I too ride a GSX650F (Black)...awesome bike. Sorry I can't answer your question, but post up a bit about yourself in the new members section so that others can welcome and say hi to you.

Hi BabyBusa, Thanks for the welcome. I already know you've got the 'F' too :). I'm the same BikerBoy from the 650F Forum. Mines the Blue n' White one with the white rims on it.

Cheers. BB
09 model has come and gone nothing special Re 10th Anv Pi_thumbsdown
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Grouphug Welcome BB you either buy a 2nd hand gen 1 or a new or 2nd hand gen2 im pretty sure thats what i would be doing or wait an see what 2010 brings
Well the 10th anniversary would have been November 08 for the world release.
We just didn't get the busa till 99 in Australia.
So as Rod says, it doesn't look like a special edition is on the books.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Thanks for the replies.

I've been searching online for a while to try and find some info, but there is nothing.
Suzuki must be giving it a miss. If anything it would probably just be a paint scheme anyway.

Bugso, I was kind of thinking that the world 10th year November 08 release would flow through to an 09 possible early 2010 release for Australia. We always seem to get a things quite a while later.

Financialy I'm not able to buy a Busa until around April so I guess I'll be looking at when the 2010 gets to Oz.
If i'm impatient enough (usualy the case with these things) I'll be a proud owner of an 09 Gen11.

Cheers. BB
bugger trust us asssies to be behind.....she'll be right mate..no worries....

blimey and strike a light..

gday mate !!!