hi!
hi all first chance on a computer!! you have no idea how hard it is here!!!! i'm so homesick its not funny but i'm putting in my all and just hope it gets better oh well i've only got 2 mins and i gotta go! see ya!
Stick with it big fella, these guys in the navy will be your family for a while. Try to make friends, it will make the homesickness easier.
One day at a time. It'll be very strange for a few weeks but hang in there.
Keep yourself busy Bigfoot.....I joined the RAAF at 16 and got homesick and bailed out in the 90 day option....worst thing I ever did...I've regretted it ever since. Stick it out and you'll be set for life. Keep your chin up and time will fly by.Pi_thumbsup
Thanks for calling by Bigfoot.

Yeah some of us miss you.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
hang in there big fella. just think of the busa you are working towards.
hope to meet you on the road someday. markCoolsmiley
keep at it big foot .. it will be with it in the long run
Regards,
Shane
send some pics in when you find the golden rivit, :P
(30-10-2009, 01:58pm)bigfoot Wrote: you have no idea how hard it is here!!!!

Dry your eyes princess and get on with it. My wife said it was not that hard (she was Moran division 118)!!!Lol3

Nah, good to hear from you Bigfoot. Like we said before you left, just stick with it. The first few weeks are definitely the worst.

What division / intake did you make. I was Rankin 107.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
moran 275 is my intake i hate it here at the moment!
"moran 275 is my intake i hate it here at the moment!"

Brings back memories as I was Waller 48.
Sorry I hurt your feelings, I was aiming for your face......
i would just like to say thanks for everyones support!!
Hang in there Big fella we will be your family here & you can turn us off at anytime, Its like most new job afer a few day you think what the hell am I doing here but it will work out just hang in there you will see Pi_thumbsup
(30-10-2009, 07:14pm)bigfoot Wrote: i would just like to say thanks for everyones support!!

Just remember "Don't drop the soap!!!"Scary
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
ahh enjoy your boat time and all that extra cash.

Could of been worse, you could of gone army :P

Either way stick it out, its got its goods and its bads but the benefits defiently make it worthy.

At worst, you spend 4 years or whatever your roso is, and decide its not for you? come out a 22y/o whos made some cash and been some places.
You made a good choicce
Peregrine Falcon - Capable of slicing winds at over 300km/h
Hayabusa - Capable of carrying my arse to over 300km/h