How I know for new model of HAYABUSA ?????
Hello Friends !!!!!

This is harrypits here !!

I have Harley-Davidson bike !!!!

But I need to change !!!
How could I know about new model of HAYABUSA bike !!!!

Please give me appropriate link for this query !!!!!
Now I will purchased latest model of hayabusa ....

What could I do ??????

Thank You
I may be going out on a limb here, but shouldn't people have a half-decent grasp of the english language before posting?

"Now I will purchased latest model of hayabusa ...." Wtf
Hardley to Hayabusa - as much of a change as you can make! Good luck with the transition and remember, this one converts fuel into power - not noise.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
One might mention that I'm not an I.T. guru by any definition....but have you tried Googling "suzuki hayabusa" or either of the aforementioned words individually to procure the essential information that you seek?Coolsmiley
UK E-Bay is your friend Read
definately doesnt sound nor read legit. best ignore for now.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
He english no good :(
dont like people that pay out other people who cant speak English properly!...
this person sounds a bit suss, but being respectable of other people/culture/background, before we know the truth... is a must!

some Ozzy guys teased my cousins 'broken-english' and ended up in hospital! Lol3 cousin in jail Idiot2
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
I was only making a light hearted joke at what is a obvios "prank" post, if you wish to turn the political/ethical micro-scope on, may i suggest you focus it on your own post "some Ozzy guys teased my cousins 'broken' english and ended up in hospital" this could be taken as a threatning antitdote with racist undertones. But whos keeping count ?