An Experiment with seat covers and tank bra
Well Im not sure about it...Confused

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-11-2009, 05:51pm)Shawn Wrote: Well Im not sure about it...Confused

Whatcha not sure about buddy? Looks pretty good from this angle?
Thanks for that, I thought the design was OK until I made it and put it on , now Im not sure, its cooler and a little grippier so functionality counts for something I guess...
(01-11-2009, 06:06pm)Shawn Wrote: Thanks for that, I thought the design was OK until I made it and put it on , now Im not sure, its cooler and a little grippier so functionality counts for something I guess...

Well, if you made that yourself, you did bloody well! The photo looks good, the question is, can YOU live with it? I know whenever I make something, I am my own greatest critic, ask your partner (if you have one) or someone who has seen it up close and will give you an honest answer. Cheers mate.
I guess I am also my own worst critic... cheers, I can live with it....
Not bad at all. Looks great in the photo.

Might be a pain in the ass the keep clean though.
I'd like to see more photos if you have them. I'd love to see more.
looks fantastic mate!
(01-11-2009, 06:06pm)Shawn Wrote: Thanks for that, I thought the design was OK until I made it and put it on , now Im not sure, its cooler and a little grippier so functionality counts for something I guess...

What material is it...I'm interested in the "grippier" aspect.
im thinking of doing the same...
matching colour... seat, inner panels, tank bra.

http://www.pashnit.com/pics/products/sea...ashnit.jpg

RED/BLACK of course!hahaha...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
thats top notch mate well done ClapClapClap
(01-11-2009, 08:10pm)big kev Wrote: thats top notch mate well done ClapClapClap

Hey thanks all, I guess It looks OK after all... its a marine vinyl , fake leather ifyou like, in silver and black... Ill take some more pics tomorrow ...cheers all

S
(01-11-2009, 08:19pm)Shawn Wrote:

Hey thanks all, I guess It looks OK after all... its a marine vinyl , fake leather ifyou like, in silver and black... Ill take some more pics tomorrow ...cheers all

S

from my prespective shawn as an upholster youve done a top job be very proud. and hutch when your read to do your seats mate pop over
(01-11-2009, 08:26pm)big kev Wrote:
(01-11-2009, 08:19pm)Shawn Wrote:

S

from my prespective shawn as an upholster youve done a top job be very proud. and hutch when your read to do your seats mate pop over

cool... so many plans. so few dollars!hahaha.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
You just wouldn't want to get back on ya Busa if you've been down the bildge & engineroom all day & got a black arse !