Just Bloody Awesome
Hi Guys..........jenn here Tex's other half

After our little off on the way to P.I.Wm I realized we had a shabby looking Busa due in the Sydney Motorcycle Expo and something needed to happen QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We jumped off a cliff and announced that Tex and Bundy's Busa would unveil itself at the Expo sporting a custom paint job as tribute to Tex & Bundy and The Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia. (this has been in the planning for a while)

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark, I think we bit of more than we could chew but succeed we must!!!!!!!!!

I have an ulcerScarybut today I can confidently say it will be done and do them proud!

I am so overwhelmed by the generosity and support of all those approached and it all starts right here with our very own.

Kev I can't wait to see the seat.............and sorry my fat arse has to cover it occasionally. You are a legend and a treasure and I will never forget this.

Clive at PowerBronze...........above and beyond the call of duty my friend, in one phone call with a chick he has never meet who asked for the impossible this man solved my problem, calmed me down and gave me the solution. Within two hours confirmation email with parcel on Australia PostClapClap And donated, I am very humbled my friend thank you, you ROCK!

Lost more to say and add but will add over the next few days and to all of you get your butts on Busa's and turn up at Sydney Motorcycle expo and visit us in the flesh. Nov 20-22nd
Its lovely to see you here taking part in the forum too Jenn.

Good luck with all your adventures and fundraising. It only seems like yesterday since I met you both at last year's expo but a lot of miles have gone under the tread since then.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Good luck with your quest and support for a very worthy cause.
On another note its good to hear that Powder Bronze are so generous and quick,it seems that a dose of complaints does wonders for their motivation!!!!i

Kev I can't wait to see the seat.............and sorry my fat arse has to cover it occasionally. You are a legend and a treasure and I will never forget this.

hey jenn im happy to put into this very worthy cause, as i said you,tex&bundy are 1% cant wait to catch up out at the show guys
(05-11-2009, 06:31am)1300hayabusa Wrote: Good luck with your quest and support for a very worthy cause.
On another note its good to hear that Powder Bronze are so generous and quick,it seems that a dose of complaints does wonders for their motivation!!!!i

With all due respect 1300hayabusa 12 words of praise then.............2 and a half that in a dig at a supporter. Disappointing not the spirit of what Tex and Bundy do or the Hayabusa Forum. We spend all of out time taking the negative out of the motorcycling world & promoting the good stuff, I think that there is much more appropriate places to voice whatever your issues are for what ever reasons than using Tex and Bundy and the goodwill created through support.
Welcome Jen! Great to see you here with your own log-on.

Go to the new members thread and introduce yourself. We already know about Tex, he is a mouthy bugger Lol2 . You are a pretty remarkable person in your own right, let the club get to know you.

Cheers

HEIDI xxx

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...php?fid=47
Hi there Jenn, Rather than travel all over the bloody countryside, you could just grow a moustache for prostate cancer research you know. LOL - Welcome to the nut-house
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
(06-11-2009, 05:47am)m8ee Wrote: Hi there Jenn, Rather than travel all over the bloody countryside, you could just grow a moustache for prostate cancer research you know. LOL - Welcome to the nut-house

lol yeah Tex offered to grow one but...........................................
ScaryI have seen photo's of him with one and he looked like a sad extra out of an episode of Fantasy IslandLol2

As for me well most chicks like to avoid the facial hair in this lifetimeLol2
Fatman
(04-11-2009, 10:02pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote: Hi Guys..........jenn here Tex's other half

After our little off on the way to P.I.Wm I realized we had a shabby looking Busa due in the Sydney Motorcycle Expo and something needed to happen QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We jumped off a cliff and announced that Tex and Bundy's Busa would unveil itself at the Expo sporting a custom paint job as tribute to Tex & Bundy and The Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia. (this has been in the planning for a while)

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark, I think we bit of more than we could chew but succeed we must!!!!!!!!!

I have an ulcerScarybut today I can confidently say it will be done and do them proud!

I am so overwhelmed by the generosity and support of all those approached and it all starts right here with our very own.

Clive at PowerBronze...........above and beyond the call of duty my friend, in one phone call with a chick he has never meet who asked for the impossible this man solved my problem, calmed me down and gave me the solution. Within two hours confirmation email with parcel on Australia PostClapClap And donated, I am very humbled my friend thank you, you ROCK!

Lost more to say and add but will add over the next few days and to all of you get your butts on Busa's and turn up at Sydney Motorcycle expo and visit us in the flesh. Nov 20-22nd

Thanks for requesting our help for a very worthy cause.. Just read your email saying the Screen & Lens Shields arrived safely and will look amazing (get a Pic on this site when the bike is finished).
BTW just to settle your mind over a recent insinuation - I'm not gay (my wife is pleased to confirm) but the bloke I used to live with is. Fatman Will try to get to the Sydney Show if we can get a cheap flight.
Priceless!!!!!!!!!

Lol2Lol2Lol2Pi_thumbsup

Cheers

jenn
(06-11-2009, 05:44pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote: Priceless!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

jenn

Welcome to the site Jen, you are a very welcome addition.

Regards.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(06-11-2009, 02:02pm)Powerbronze Wrote: Fatman
(04-11-2009, 10:02pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote: Hi Guys..........jenn here Tex's other half

Thanks for requesting our help for a very worthy cause.. Just read your email saying the Screen & Lens Shields arrived safely and will look amazing (get a Pic on this site when the bike is finished).
BTW just to settle your mind over a recent insinuation - I'm not gay (my wife is pleased to confirm) but the bloke I used to live with is. Fatman Will try to get to the Sydney Show if we can get a cheap flight.

Im glad you cleard that up darling!!!
not sure what I cleared up but thanks dude..........see ya in Tathra
Just a quick update, the 'Busa is hanging from the rafters via a chain block with no panels or tank fitted, all the suspension/wheels etc are off.
The Painter returned all the bodywork today, I then took it all over to Airbrush world, when he is finished doing his magic, I will then return it all to the painter to be cleared. The rear Wilbur's is getting a much overdue service along with the front forks, which may or may not need new bushes. The fork legs are off an '06 and have been modified internally. Disappointing to see that the Gold niteriding is wearing abnormally, Suzuki should have put that stuff on properly the first time, remember the recall on the K1 gsxr1000's over their fork legs.Pi_thumbsdown. I have cleaned the wire mesh filter and put a new filter cartridge in the Fuel Pp, then decided not to refit it to the bike. I am going to go with an intank fuel Pp. I changed the fuel rail to a later model to suit the different fuel line. threw a new set of pads in the rear caliper. Am going to try and put fresh oil in the stock steering damper, however Suzuki has centrepunched each end on the thread?!. I'll check the shims & dial in the throttle body and fit a new set of iridium plugs I may even throw a new cam chain at it whilst it is apart.
Although this bike is undergoing an intermediate refit, and will be at the M/C expo' on display and looking good. Bundy's 'Busa is not a show bike but a genuine workhorse that does the hard yards (Klms?!Lol3) all for a good cause.
I will keep u all updated on our progress.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

sounds like its going to be an awsome looking bike cant wait to see the air brushing