sorry
Hey Jenn,
I found a pic of all three of you (at the "huge" AHC meet & greet [you,Tex,Bundy,Busacrankin'(Nick) & myself] at The Euphoria Cafe, Cowes, '09 Moto-GP)
.....Bundy is lookin' way too cool, as usual (but I think we're gonna hafta train you & Tex to look at da camera....maybe bounce that ball off your foreheads, perhaps!?!) Lol3RollLol3

[Image: IMG_0004-1.jpg]

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
I have a photo of Jen and Tex, but you can't see Tex's face. You CAN see two of his usually hidden tattoos though. And I think Jen either has her eyes shut, or they are screwed up because she doesn't want to look at what Tex is doing for the camera. I can post that one up if you'd like?
G'day Jenn Welcome
Looking forward to meeting the 3 of you (and others) at Tathra.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(06-11-2009, 01:24pm)bazman Wrote: Hey Jenn,
I found a pic of all three of you (at the "huge" AHC meet & greet [you,Tex,Bundy,Busacrankin'(Nick) & myself] at The Euphoria Cafe, Cowes, '09 Moto-GP)
.....Bundy is lookin' way too cool, as usual (but I think we're gonna hafta train you & Tex to look at da camera....maybe bounce that ball off your foreheads, perhaps!?!)

[Image: IMG_0004-1.jpg]

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

That was photo 5683 of 9754 so............ by then blind by flashes............has 2000 hot chocolates on board been at it for 5 days straightIcon_rolleyesIcon_rolleyesLol2

NO HIEDI NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Scary

BY THE WAY BUSTED OUR ARSE TO BE THERE WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYBODY?????????????
(06-11-2009, 05:52pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote: BY THE WAY BUSTED OUR ARSE TO BE THERE WHAT HAPPENED TO EVERYBODY?????????????

My guess is they got too pissed at the track and went straight to bed at 6pm (read: they coft-socked it) ?!?! Confused

bazman.
UndecidedWtfUndecided
WelcomeWelcomejen hope you injoy it here
born to be mild
Welcome Jen, lovely to have you here. Will trade jacks with you at tathra. WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Welcome aboard, I look forward to reading some more of your comments. You cack me up!!!

Take care xXx
Go hard, or Go home!
Should meet her in person, she is a bit remarkable.
A warm welcome dear!
Hello, Welcome

My darlin wife has been a pillion for many a mile too, and she wouldn't ride now if I paid her. She got a little arthritis in her neck in the days when we had a sports bike and I made this great big knee jerk decision that saw us suddenly on a full cruiser only slightly smaller and lighter than the Spirit of Tasmania... something I am correcting now. I have some plans to make our Busa a little more "sit up" friendly for Lynny (when we get one)... Now how did I get on to all that... Ah thats right...

Hello, Welcome