The black and grey has gone....BLACK
Looks sweet Max Trophy now why did i sell my k7 Undecided
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
here is a shot of the Yanashiki Rearsets, very sweet set.

[Image: YanashikiRearset.jpg]

And the latest shot of the bike with the Galespeeds on.

Also have a go at the rider's seat that Big Kev built! How good is that!! He does awesome seat work.

[Image: BlackBusa261109.jpg]
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
it was a genuine pleasure to have dont that for you max your a champion mate , the seat looks so nice on your bike................after trialing the seats on my bike after they were finished i decided to make a set for me as well

your bike is just looking some good mate
The Black Busa has had it'e repairs, frame replaced, new hugger and still to come a replacement Yoshi TRS system to replace the damaged system. They were going to replace the can itself, but then found they cannot get just a can so for an extra $200 they're getting a complete system.

When I took the bike to the local shop for the work to be done I left the repainted bodiwork at home so it wouldn't be damaged.

Put her back after the shop dropped her home this arvo. I still can't ride her with my knee the way it is so they dropped it up for me. Great blokes.

Here are a couple of shots, have had to put the vario pegs back on to get the bike down to the workshop. Couldn't get my right foot anywhere near the peg with the Yanishiki's on, they'll go back on after the knee has been done.

[Image: P1090079.jpg]

[Image: P1090083.jpg]

I should be able to get back on her in a couple of months. Fingers crossed.Smitten
Cheers
ClapClapClap good stuff and it looks really nice mate
(17-03-2010, 12:57am)big kev Wrote: ClapClapClap good stuff and it looks really nice mate

I reckon she's got the best seat ever mate.
You do excellent work fella, should be proud of yourself.

Later.

Max
WoW Max....she's lookin' sweet again! Pi_thumbsup

Sounds like a lot of blood, sweat & tears went into this after Tathra.....and it's paid off BIG time!!! Clap

Hope the knee comes good in record time so M & M can get re-acquainted all over again sooner....rather than later! Yes

K.I.F.
Coolsmiley
HOW EXCITING!! She looks AWESOME!
Beautiful bike Max....even if you can't ride it, you must still get a huge grin on your dial everytime you look at it in the shed.
Looks awesome Max. She's definitely a "one of a kind"
(17-03-2010, 12:15pm)pan Wrote: Looks awesome Max. She's definitely a "one of a kind"

Thanks Pan, just a few little things to go and she'll be "finished!"
NO SHE WON'T!!! You'll be noodling around with that thing until we bury you with it!
(18-03-2010, 08:58am)Heidi1 Wrote: NO SHE WON'T!!! You'll be noodling around with that thing until we bury you with it!

Hahahaha, probably about right on that Heidi!
Looking great Max, Blew me away in Tathra (in both senses ),In the flesh it is brilliant .Hope the knee thing goes well & your back in the saddle for Tathra .Impressive Max .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(19-03-2010, 12:07am)Greeny_SA Wrote: Looking great Max, Blew me away in Tathra (in both senses ),In the flesh it is brilliant .Hope the knee thing goes well & your back in the saddle for Tathra .Impressive Max .

Thanks Greeny, the knee thing starts next Monday, we have our fingers crossed for a positive outcome. Can't ride the Black Busa yet, have to wait until I get home from the knee thing. To have her just sitting there is frustrating lol, at least she is home.

A HUGE thank you to QBE for doing the right thing. The job they have paid for is very impressive.

Cheers