Sydney Australian Motorcycle Expo Homebush
Sydney for the weekend...... I'm there.....
The list of exhibitors & attractions looks similar to the WA bike & scooter show - just multiplied by 100 Lol3

Looks like you guys will be in for a good show
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Great to see a few going.............Please Please come and say Gidday, would love photo's of you all with the bike & Bundy! And our promo girls if ya need them.........Hiedi & MeLol2Lol2Lol2

Simmo I can even grab a lesbian or two!Lol2

See you there...............p.s, free chocolates courtesy of Super Streetbike.

Chocolate, chicks, a dog, a busa.............see ya there!!Pi_thumbsup
Chicks, Chocolates, Lesbians & Busas im so there baby Clap
Loafie & I are meeting at Maccas Rose hill the one behind the BP servo, all welcome, leaving high noon,
so get there 11.30 if you want a grease burger
Since the temperature is forecasted to be 41 degrees on Saturday, we have decided to be there when the show opens at 10am so that we don't get caught riding in traffic in the heat of the day.

Will probably see some of you there.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
I'll more than likely be there tomorrow (Friday)
Don't have any hayabusa clothing atm but if ya see a big guy wearing camo pants with a mohawk, goatee & carrying a Slipknot helmet, that's me! lol I'll drop in & say g'day to anyone I know will be there or recognise.
well just come to the MCC stand and i will have a hayabusa shirt on mate see ya there
1hotbusa and I will be attending on Saturday and I think that we will be wearing matching red club bowling shirts Coolsmiley so if you see us....we won't be hard to miss Lol3, come and say gidday
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(19-11-2009, 08:25pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Since the temperature is forecasted to be 41 degrees on Saturday, we have decided to be there when the show opens at 10am so that we don't get caught riding in traffic in the heat of the day.

Your getting soft we are at the drag later today 44 deg plus we will be on the concrete, I told you all drag racers are all mad Lol2
Grrr, damn fires! Get home today & just about to get ready to go & the pagers go off!! One of these days I'm gunna get some free time to do some bike related stuff!
[/size]
(19-11-2009, 08:25pm)BabyBusa Wrote: Since the temperature is forecasted to be 41 degrees on Saturday, we have decided to be there when the show opens at 10am so that we don't get caught riding in traffic in the heat of the day.

Just spoke to Loafie now meeting 10 ish leaving 10.30
WE have just got home from the first day @ the show, tired, hot but happy that all went well at the unveiling & the subsequent remarks on the 'Busa. The attended media was genuinely interested in the bike. Pi_thumbsup
I found the show was good, offering something for everyone.
Those coming Sat or Sun, drop by & say Hello!.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(20-11-2009, 09:39pm)motoplast Wrote: WE have just got home from the first day @ the show, tired, hot but happy that all went well at the unveiling & the subsequent remarks on the 'Busa. The attended media was genuinely interested in the bike. Pi_thumbsup
I found the show was good, offering something for everyone.
Those coming Sat or Sun, drop by & say Hello!.
Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

With Chicks, Chocolates, Lesbians, & Busas try & get rid of me Pi_thumbsup Lol2
I was planning on dropping in after work on Saturday, but I have to go sign the paper work for my new car. I am hoping to make it on Sunday arvo. Cyas there.