Ceramic Coating
Edited.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
:
(25-11-2010, 07:29pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: UPDATE:

Fitted headers, rode around in peak traffic...radiator fan did not come on once! Before this, my fan would be kicking in every time I stopped at a set of lights.
Conclusion: Cermakrome does indeed help your bike stay cooler.
Lol2Lol2
born to be mild
(27-11-2010, 11:42am)king 62 Wrote: Lol2Lol2

^^ Another wanker makes a pointless post. GFY.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Another wanker makes a pointless post. GFY. DITTO
born to be mild
(27-11-2010, 11:53am)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(27-11-2010, 11:42am)king 62 Wrote: Lol2Lol2

^^ Another wanker makes a pointless post. GFY.

Jeeezus Rainpoo it's like an orgy in here with every one f*&^ing themselves Lol3 If you get this upset now what will you be like when the header temps go up and the bling burns off ? Frown Bet ya throw ya dum dum in the dirt then Lol3
(26-11-2010, 06:10pm)drworm Wrote: Dude, my bike always runs at half, and very rarely the fan comes on, especially on a 27degree day.
Did you do anything else to the bike other than the coating, eg, remove radiator/replace coolant?
Sounds like something was wrong for the fan to come on so regularly before.
The coating really can not have made that much difference. Just be happy that its shiny, dont go giving it extra credit for dubious claims.....

I would think it would make a difference with the headers sitting directly in front of the radiator. My bikes fan does the same through stop start traffic on anything over 25.
Hi Guys

Sorry this is not a hayabusa but here is a picture of my personal street bike that we have done before and after

exhaust is done in a new type of ceramic coating called silogen,unlike the old type black (turbo X) this new stuff doesn't scratch as easy which is great for bikes and also has the thermal properties or retaining the heat

headers and muffler have been done

we also now do powdercoating from plain and STD colours (rear Footrest brackets in matt black) to translucent and ripple finishes

BEFORE
[Image: IMG_1308.jpg]

AFTER
[Image: IMG_2195.jpg]
[Image: IMG_2196.jpg]
(30-11-2010, 07:11pm)bioDog Wrote: I would think it would make a difference with the headers sitting directly in front of the radiator. My bikes fan does the same through stop start traffic on anything over 25.
headers in front of the radiator, what bike is like that? :)
I pity the fool who goes out tryin' a' take over da world, then runs home cryin' to his momma!