Pacific Highway Upgrades
I have just returned from a quick ride up the Pacific Highway from Raymond Terrace to the Wootten Way and back.

(Wootten Way - turn off just past Buladelah and over the old mountain road for 16 ks of bliss)

The dual lane upgrades between Karuah and Buladelah are now complete and the road is open at freeway speed limits all the way.
Clap

As far as freeways go, this one is terrific for fast cruising and little traffic.

There have been stretches of 80 k zone for mile after mile while the upgrades were being done. Now they are all gone - Thank Goodness.

This means it is double lane all the way from Hexham to Buladelah.
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Yep, just when I finished doing that run once or twice a week sitting in roadworks for what felt like the whole way. It was taking up to six hours to get from Sydney to Forster or back. The last run I did was clear. Bastards.
Thanks for the update Ray.
About bloody time...those roadworks were painful (in the car)...on the bike was easy....fly up the shoulder and listen to the horns going off at you!!!!Coolsmiley
With all these road works in NSW, i reckon i'd get lost if i were to return.
Lived in Sydney all my life.... well most of it anyway, being nomadic and all..... Gee i miss that place.

Down here in SA we're lucky if we have a pothole repaired even then it's a bodge job.

Good to know for future reference, thanks Busgo Clap
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Just take it easy up through bulli mountain Busgo as the pigs still patrol up there.
Some locals had a whinge about all the bikes fangin through there so keep an eye out.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
Yeah, I saw one at the donut shop between laps.
Thanks Dad.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO