Jindabyne
Well a few of us who couldnt make the Dec weekend did our Jindabyne run last week, it was perfect wheather ,we stayed at the Jindabyne lake hotel overlooking the lake, top food top ride and we only got warned once from the Hwy Ptrl ,,well they pulled up beside me and waved there fingers jesting to say NO NO I gave them the thumbs up and we turned off at Mingay for the back rd bolt to Tumut. Arh first time at Jindy we saw a dingo bolting across the road not more than 60mtrs in front. Hope u all have a safe ride at Tathra.
Still havn't been on a ride with you ray,but i look forward to locking horns..Coolsmileyso lame
Comeon Ray . . . Come to Tathra . . . there's still time . . .you know you want to.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(03-12-2009, 10:02pm)Ward P Wrote: Comeon Ray . . . Come to Tathra . . . there's still time . . .you know you want to.

I do but i have a very large BBQ to organise for 20 people(my birthday) and it will take today & sat to get ready. Next time, let me know about the loop and the Police when u finnish.