Sydney to Tathra the Direct route
Hi everyone

Is anyone leaving tomorrow morning ?
Wm Coach
If your keen you can always come with us the long way, but it will be a early start & not too much stuffing around as we have a few kms to cover
Simmo appreciate the invite but Ill pass you guys are to keen for me, enjoy see you down there Ill be the one with a beer in my hand waiting for you all.
Wm Coach
We're meeting in Cooma at 1pm if you want to catch up with us there? The SA mob, NSW team and ACT cousins will all be there. Busabazz and Busanova are riding up from Tathra to ride down the hill with us. If you leave Sydney around 8.30 and come through Canberra, you'll make it in heaps of time even if you stop.

The Canberra mob are leaving at 11.50 to be in Cooma at 1 if you want to try and catch us. You can PM me your number if you want to keep in touch.
(03-12-2009, 08:57pm)Coach Wrote: Simmo appreciate the invite but Ill pass you guys are to keen for me, enjoy see you down there Ill be the one with a beer in my hand waiting for you all.

No worries, but you must have big hands there will be about a dozen of us, new for me thanks Pi_thumbsup Lol2
See you guys in Cooma. . . will wait till Tathra for the beer - in fact, I've had several!!!!, tomorrow is nother day.

1pm don't pee late2fast4u
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(03-12-2009, 09:01pm)simmo Wrote:
(03-12-2009, 08:57pm)Coach Wrote: Simmo appreciate the invite but Ill pass you guys are to keen for me, enjoy see you down there Ill be the one with a beer in my hand waiting for you all.

No worries, but you must have big hands there will be about a dozen of us, new for me thanks Pi_thumbsup Lol2

Be good to ride down to Cooma together Rob, why not come through Canberra and piuck us up on the way?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
S'ok, Simmo and I have a plan. We're leaving at 12 from Canberra and he is going to ride like the clappers. We're keeping in touch by phones.
(03-12-2009, 10:10pm)Heidi1 Wrote: S'ok, Simmo and I have a plan. We're leaving at 12 from Canberra and he is going to ride like the clappers. We're keeping in touch by phones.

If Simmo is part of a plan it must involve Lesbians!!Lol3Lol2Lol3
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Leave me out of this will yuh
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)