Hello - New to perth Metro.
Hi all,
Just want to say g'day and hopefully get out and meet people and makes some friends along the way.

I am a 31 y/o lad. love my bikes, i live in Carlisle. Moved here from Brisbane this year. Don't know many people or any places to ride.

I've been riding for about 6 years. I was a Honda lad then moved to Kawasaki but have just moved to Suzuki. I bought myself an 09 plated 2010 LO model Hayabusa. Shes beautiful only had her for a few days but i love her. Ah love at first sight is a beautiful thing Drool

anyway thanks for accepting me into this forum and looking forward to meeting you all and having some wonderful rides

Till then stay shiny side up

Matty    
Welcome[quote='2010_LO_Busa' pid='201954' dateline='1261183486']
Hi all,
Just want to say g'day and hopefully get out and meet people and makes some friends along the way.

I am a 31 y/o lad. love my bikes, i live in Carlisle. Moved here from Brisbane this year. Don't know many people or any places to ride.

I've been riding for about 6 years. I was a Honda lad then moved to Kawasaki but have just moved to Suzuki. I bought myself an 09 plated 2010 LO model Hayabusa. Shes beautiful only had her for a few days but i love her. Ah love at first sight is a beautiful thing Drool

anyway thanks for accepting me into this forum and looking forward to meeting you all and having some wonderful rides

Till then stay shiny side up

Matty
Welcome to the club Matty,I have had my 2010 for about 3weeks now and love it,as you said mate love at first site.
Adrian.
Hey Adrian,

You in perth mate? ... If so r u going to the left bank on Wednesday? be great to get some pics of the bike together
Welcome to the club guys. dont worry plenty WA boys will be chiming in for you to get to know.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(19-12-2009, 12:34pm)2010_LO_Busa Wrote: Hey Adrian,

You in perth mate? ... If so r u going to the left bank on Wednesday? be great to get some pics of the bike together

Wish I were at times Matty,no in vic was over in Perth a couple of years ago,rode my then ZZR1100 still got it, but love the busa.
Cheers.
Yes Another Westy joins the ranks.

Hi Matty Welcome to the club, look forward to catching up on Wednesday night with any luck.

What part of Perth are you from ???

Anyway enjoy your new family and hope we see you out on the road for a ride soon

Cheers Rev004.

PS you just missed out on one hell of a ride down south that would have been an excellent way to run the bike in...at Warp Speed please scotty....Yes
Welcome Matty,

Nice choice you have made there. Hope to see it in the flesh on the 23rd.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Thanks for welcoming me lads. Looking forward to catching up in Freo on Wednesday Yes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(19-12-2009, 05:48pm)2010_LO_Busa Wrote: Thanks for welcoming me lads. Looking forward to catching up in Freo on Wednesday Yes

She lookes great matt,are you going to put any bling on it,I am thinking of yoshi pipes and maybe a gel seat as I find the standard seat a little hard,I am only 69kg though.
Adrian.
Hey Matty and Welcome Seems to be a few West Aussies joining lately, Great to see.
Thats one lovely looking bike mate, havn't seen one in the flesh yet, but am looking forward to it.
Maybe on Wednesday.

Cheers , Dave.
Welcome Matty
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

welcome matty, awesome looking busa mate
Welcomemate
born to be mild
(20-12-2009, 06:11pm)skin Wrote:
(19-12-2009, 05:48pm)2010_LO_Busa Wrote: Thanks for welcoming me lads. Looking forward to catching up in Freo on Wednesday Yes

She looks great Matt,are you going to put any bling on it,I am thinking of Yoshi pipes and maybe a gel seat as I find the standard seat a little hard,I am only 69kg though.
Adrian.

i'll prob wait till the 2yr manufacturers warranty is up before i start doing anything to it. I have plans to drop the front 25 and put a PC5 on her with K&N etc. I prob wont be doing the cans as i love how big they are. All of the AM ones are small Undecided

so yer that's about it atm

Very Happy