MrsTony ( trixs) old boy Tone has had a little heart attack
Hes doing fine & wil be in hospital for the week
Then no driving/riding for 2 weeks.
Get well soon Mate

You need anything Trixs let me know

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
OH NO!! Get well soon big fella. What can we do to make him happy? In the past we have posted good wishes on one thread then it can be printed out like a MASSIVE card from all of us.

P.S. A 'little' heart-attack, is that a bit like being a bit pregnant?
(15-01-2010, 10:02am)TheShredder Wrote: MrsTony ( trixs) old boy Tone has had a little heart attack
Hes doing fine & wil be in hospital for the week
Then no driving/riding for 2 weeks.
Get well soon Mate

You need anything Trixs let me know

shane

Take your time & do what the doc say's & you'll be right mate. If you have any sign of residual weaknesses keep it to yourself in hospital,If they notice anything they may tell the cop's, who will come gunning for your license .I had a small stroke a couple of yrs ago & as a test they made me shave with a razor, I found out later that if I had failed, the authority's would have been informed & No license for me. may not be the case for heart attack's just friendly advice.The medico's of today are bloody good, so listen to them & don't be a typical Aussie hero,we're smarter than that now. Get well soon Tony.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
All the best Tony.
I think I met you at Jindy once.

Little heart attack!
OMG
All the best Tony catch up soon b4 i head back down south Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
just like to pass on all my best mate never had the pleasure or meeting you but i pass on all my best for you n your family mate take care hope to see you posting up here soon again
Speedy recovery big fella. Chasing bloody Trix around, it was bound to happen mate... LOL.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
That's not ideal mate,

but while you're still in the land of the living.....you're still winning !!! Pi_thumbsup

recuperate well....best wishes m8

baz.
Coolsmiley
Hey young fella, you get yourself back on your feet and back on the wheels real soon OK!! Thoughts are with you & Mrs Tony.
Speedy recovery Tony, all the best to all Pi_thumbsup
not good news at all Tony but i am sure Trix will have you up and about in no time Heal fast friend and Trix if there is anything i can do for you guys just ask i am only a phone call away

Get well soon Big Fella from Bill and family
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
Take care Tony, hope your better soon and back on the road again.
get well soon tony. all the best
Regards,
Shane
Get well soon!!
Go hard, or Go home!
From both me and "The Woman" hope nothing but all the best for you Big Fella, get well real quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?