ALUMINIUM SUBFRAME BRACING
JUST BOUGHT AN ALLY SUBFRAME OFF RUFF AND AM GOING TO GET IT BRACED BEFORE I INSTALL IT, WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD ANY PICS OR DETAILS OF HOW THEY HAVE BRACED THEIRS. THANKS. <i></i>
Brace where the welding is, but more importantly ensure the TIG welding repair is robust to start off with <i></i>
G'day
Have a look at the tts site in good old pommie-land, they sell braces, then go and make a couple :-)
You could look at mine if you are around the sydney area
Or I could send you a pic possibly...
Regards
kevin <i></i>
Hey mate, a pic would be helpful. You can send it to sam_leo@hotmail.com if you like. I am up in brissy. <i></i>
bingo! Checked the tts site and see exactly what you mean. easy as! Thanks kev <i></i>
What is the web site for tts
or can you put up a pic here
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!<i></i>
www.tts-performance.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=504_474&products_id=466&PHPSESSID=e5465f5c8b6277fafab30eec0640815f <i></i>
Thanks Guys, where abouts do they crack or break I thought they cracked further back
Looks easy to make up
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!<i>Edited by: simmo at: 4/7/06 6:36 pm
</i>
Mine cracked through the weld so I cant see how they would make much difference. Found this type on ebay.com which looks like a stronger set up

Cheers
Darryl <i></i>
G'day
If any one wants a pic of braces, I could send with an email, or someone could post em for me.
They work, modelled after the tts ones...
regards
kevin <i></i>
I have a 2000 model, so could someone send a pic on where to fit them please? and also where to buy in Australia?

spready@aapt.net.au

thanks heaps <i></i>
i just looked at tt site....sorry so technicaly a good fitter and turner could make these up?
if so im in luck!

thanks <i></i>