Putty rd 14th feb
Quote:I showed up to the BP at North Richmond 7.45 till 8.15.
This was Sunday 14 February 2010.
I cant say I saw one BUSA except mine.
It was a nice ride,glad there was not too many other vehicles on the road.
I was wondering if anyone actually owns a bike or is this is a keyboard club.
Or was I at the wrong North Richmond in NSW?
Donovan.

i can't read your mind donovan , no one including yourself posted up they or you were going. Had you posted you were going i would have been there.

Quote:I was wondering if anyone actually owns a bike or is this is a keyboard club.

Fyi - i've posted a few rides on here and no one has bothered to attend.
(15-02-2010, 09:44pm)donovandon100 Wrote: I showed up to the BP at North Richmond 7.45 till 8.15.
Donovan.

well mate seeing you only have a few posts up here mate and from that i gather you dont check the forum to much we do all own busa'a and other bikes mate . if your complaining im sure there are other forums that will suit your needs mate , im not to impressed on your comments but just like asholes have opinions your have yours , we are a great club that do alot . this ride didnt work out maybe you should host a ride ??
Quote:I was wondering if anyone actually owns a bike or is this is a keyboard club.

far from being a keyboard club Donovan. People are busy lives here and spead out all over the place so it's not easy to be at a certain place and time for a particular ride, hence no show at times. However keep an eye out in the riding section ,some good rides come up from time to time. Recently the tralagla ride with Tex and tathra ride with Heidi and prior to that the busa track day with Pan , awesome rides each one.

Quote:It was a nice ride,glad there was not too many other vehicles on the road.

I did the ride a little later .I did see a blue/silver Busa solo coming in the opposite direction around 10 ish north of colo. Very little traffic and 1 hwy patrol who i followed for 1/2 hour. Police
I showed up to the BP at North Richmond 7.45 till 8.15.
Donovan.

Sorry dude but i dont ride in the rain. Was looking forward to it. Haven't been up the Putt in a while. You can safely assume most didnt go because of the weather.
Quote:Fyi - i've posted a few rides on here and no one has bothered to attend

I have done the same in the past Nigel

don't give up on posting rides mate, people just need to say if they are coming for starters & if they aren't going to make it
Otherwise you will be stock on a rock like its happens well to most of us Biker
Hi,thanks for all the replys especially yours big Kev.
Sure I appreciate my mistake,not posting my intensions to attend.
Yes that was me on the Blue Silver Nigel.
Regards to everyone and I look forward to a ride together.
Donovan.
(16-02-2010, 11:22pm)donovandon100 Wrote: Hi,thanks for all the replys especially yours big Kev.
Sure I appreciate my mistake,not posting my intensions to attend.
Yes that was me on the Blue Silver Nigel.
Regards to everyone and I look forward to a ride together.
Donovan.

Do feel bad about it Donovan I too turned up at a ride before & now one else showed & I didn't sent a message before, yes I know it sucks