10th Anniversary Run WA Photos
It looks like you WA'ers are much better disciplined than the rest of us, or at least me Lol3 To be able to line up all the bikes by colour and in a nice line like that is most impressive Clap

It looks to me like you have the makings of a regular occasion going there. Something to look forward to.

Brilliant turnout - well done.

Makes me want to head off for a ride right now Biker Pi_thumbsup Very Happy
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
(09-12-2009, 01:19pm)andcad Wrote: Link to Photos

http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab104...on%202009/

Brilliants shots you guys. Looks like you had a great time. Somewhere down the track we'll have to have a "Meet in the middle".

Imagine the thunder!

Thanks for sharing.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Looking at those awsome pic's u guy's & gal's must have had a bloody good weekend. Those shot's of all the 'Busa's lined up is unreal, must have blown Joe Public away!!!
Well done everybody!.
Bundy & I will try and get over to WA this year and catch up with as many of u as possible. I have an IBA Coast to Coast ride in planning atm.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(03-01-2010, 06:13pm)motoplast Wrote: Looking at those awsome pic's u guy's & gal's must have had a bloody good weekend. Those shot's of all the 'Busa's lined up is unreal, must have blown Joe Public away!!!
Well done everybody!.
Bundy & I will try and get over to WA this year and catch up with as many of u as possible. I have an IBA Coast to Coast ride in planning atm.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
He's right, the shot of all the bikes is bloody awesome, pissed my bike could not be there but I have to earn a crust, well done on the turn out and the bloody great pics, see you round.