Lighten clutch lever?
Does anyone know if it's possible to lighten the pressure on the clutch lever. I get a really sore hand if I'm forced to ride in stop-start traffic, so I was wondering if there is some mod I can do to lighten the back-pressure on the clutch lever.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Build up the muscles in your hand
dont know if this will help
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=14158
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
'Busa's have light clutch operation in standard form, I suspect that u have the clutch perch adjusted to high, ie; u are pulling the lever down to the 'bars. U need to pull the lever up into the 'bars, ie; adjust the perch downwards, ur hand (in the riding position) should be in line with ur arm, ur fingers, outstretched should be resting on the top of the lever. This applies to both the clutch & the front brake levers. If they are set up properly, u will minimise arm pump and help eliminate a sore hand.
Let me know how u go?.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

@ Motoplast

Yes, the brake and clutch levers are a little too high and I have been meaning to tilt them down a bit. I hadn't considered that this might be what was causing the problem.
I'll adjust them tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

Thanks!
Update: I've adjusted the clutch lever's position and that has helped a lot. Thanks, Motoplast!
(02-03-2010, 03:44pm)Rainbow7 Wrote: Update: I've adjusted the clutch lever's position and that has helped a lot. Thanks, Motoplast!

Pi_thumbsup, excellent, now u can ride and enjoy it!.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!