where to get Custom decals made
Hi

does anyone know where I can get custom decals made for my bike in the Newcastle area?

Cheers
/
im not sure if it will help because ive been after the same thing only here in Vic and a few people i know suggested signmakers or a guy i know has a friend that makes decals and stickers for a living here in vic so if u want to send me a design i can get a quote for u, have them made and post them too you
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(13-03-2010, 05:54pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: im not sure if it will help because ive been after the same thing only here in Vic and a few people i know suggested signmakers or a guy i know has a friend that makes decals and stickers for a living here in vic so if u want to send me a design i can get a quote for u, have them made and post them too you

Glen TC Thunder composite's has a mate in Adelaide that doe's them , he might post a link , or if your that interested ,I can get his detail's. Just let me know if you want them .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
What kind of decals? eBay has a massive range of decals. If you want a custom design, most signwriters can make them for you.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
If you want it CHEAP then I can recommend someone in India - he has done work for me before and is good and reliable.

and speaks english...Very Happy
PM Madmax as well, he had a set of custom stickers made that he absolutely adores. I'm pretty sure Glen from TC did them, but I'm not 100% sure.
I have had two sets of custom decals made by glen at thunder composites. He isn't the cheapest( or the most expensive) but quality is top notch, Absolute second to none.
Regards

Dan
(13-03-2010, 05:06pm)[UNIT] Wrote: Hi

does anyone know where I can get custom decals made for my bike in the Newcastle area?

Cheers

Glenn66 designed mine and then had a mate in Sth Ozzie cut them. He also has a webb site - hayabusa .com.au methinks.

Majorly excellent work.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(14-03-2010, 12:02am)Dan85 Wrote: I have had two sets of custom decals made by glen at thunder composites. He isn't the cheapest( or the most expensive) but quality is top notch, Absolute second to none.

Link to Glenn

Thunder comp
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com