HMF systems
Hi ALL,
I really like the HMF exhaust set up(plus their sound!)
Does anyone know the Australian Agent?
Falco PerigriVery Happy
Ray from easyriderimports sold me my HMF system about 6 years ago. Ray is on this site as kawasuki send him a pm.

The HMF is a beautiful pipe and has an awesome sound, quality was a bit sketchy and I know Ray had all sorts of problems dealing with them.

Good luck.

Old pics she dont look like that now.
[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: DSC00492.jpg]
Thanks for that GREAT picture. I especially like the high-carry as well and hope such a system can be found for the >08 models.
I'll try to get intouch with "easyriders..."
So far this HMF system is my top pick...maybe the Ti Force as a second choice...have you found them ageing gracefully?
FalcoPerigri
Hey Falco,
I had the HMF for about 2 years and had to remake the exhaust mount brackets as the supplied ones rubbed on the swingarm. Kept them until I went turbo and sold them to another member here (Ruffy), believe he sold them on again?.

They are different and sound great, dont make the same top end power as a 4 into 1 but great midrange for normal riding. Best I could do down the 1/4 was a 9.87, pulled the pipes from the collector and fitted home made open pipes for the drags and ran a 9.67 same day.
With home made brackets for the muffler and home made dump pipes from collector
[Image: Quarterview.jpg]

If its for the street then they (4 into 2) cannot be beaten for ridabiltiy and throttle response. That and they look and sound insane - deeeeep deeeeep growl.Trophy Search dot. org for the billet tips they look awesome.

My bike now (turbo street ridden)

[Image: _MG_4195.jpg]

[Image: DSC00681.jpg]

[Image: DSC00753.jpg]
(25-03-2010, 11:51pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Hey Falco,
I had the HMF for about 2 years and had to remake the exhaust mount brackets as the supplied ones rubbed on the swingarm. Kept them until I went turbo and sold them to another member here (Ruffy), believe he sold them on again?.

They are different and sound great, dont make the same top end power as a 4 into 1 but great midrange for normal riding. Best I could do down the 1/4 was a 9.87, pulled the pipes from the collector and fitted home made open pipes for the drags and ran a 9.67 same day.
With home made brackets for the muffler and home made dump pipes from collector
[Image: Quarterview.jpg]

If its for the street then they (4 into 2) cannot be beaten for ridabiltiy and throttle response. That and they look and sound insane - deeeeep deeeeep growl.Trophy Search dot. org for the billet tips they look awesome.

My bike now (turbo street ridden)

[Image: _MG_4195.jpg]

[Image: DSC00681.jpg]

[Image: DSC00753.jpg]

Awsome looking bike mate
that bike is still a huge insperation to me and is what made me get into moderfying my black/purple busa
I Like Ti FORCE (Dual)as well...anyone know where I can get those in OZ? Apparently EasyRiders used to carry HMF, but seem to think they are not as good quality as Ti Force...
FalcoP
its the same as warp speed i cant find a supplier for them either . all you can do is keep looking
I bought my tiforce dual system from Ray (kawasuki)
a good man to deal with and i like the system a lot.Pi_thumbsup
@big kev - I got warp speed radiator guards off rated r parts. He may carry other items as well. He trades on ebay not sure if he does anywhere else.

Sorry for the hijack Falco :)
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
SWEETAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ thanks for the info