The Man without a wheel
Hey all,
I remember a while back in the 05 Busa DVD there was a pic (photoshopped most likely) of a guy riding his bike without a front wheel on it. Any ideas where I can get the pic - reckon it would make a great pic for Facebook lol. Tried Google images but no luck.

Cheers,
Paul.
Mate, saw some video not long ago of a competition in the US (I think it was the US) two guys on a bike, one sitting on the handlebars, the rider pops a mono, and whilst the front wheel is in the air, the guy sitting on the bars removes the front wheel, then passes it to another guy in a ute, who in-turn givs him another front wheel, which then gets placed back on the front of the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shit you not, it was awsome to watch and not doctored, at least I dont think it was.
Cheers,
Terry
(02-04-2010, 12:18am)Diablo Wrote: Mate, saw some video not long ago of a competition in the US (I think it was the US) two guys on a bike, one sitting on the handlebars, the rider pops a mono, and whilst the front wheel is in the air, the guy sitting on the bars removes the front wheel, then passes it to another guy in a ute, who in-turn givs him another front wheel, which then gets placed back on the front of the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shit you not, it was awsome to watch and not doctored, at least I dont think it was.

I Have seen that one as well
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Here: http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/3464/m...ange-stunt
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Scary I hadn't seen that. It was interesting to see the rider was working a bit harder once the wheel was off. Obviously aware that putting it down at that time would be very messy!! The bike was slowly getting faster and faster.
What a brilliant stunt!Pi_thumbsup
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
I'd like to see them change the back wheel. Now that would be impressive!
i assume the person on the front is a chick? I think she would have ate alot of bitumen if they failed.. but quite impressive and great riding skills.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)