Full systems 4-2-1
Big sale on today at BGW - full and slip on systems for the 'busa at some incredible prices.
Cheers
Pastor
(02-05-2010, 08:56pm)09sydrd Wrote: Guys , any recommendations for a full system ? good prices on Yoshi atm . Got offered a ti force 380 at a good price too.

No really chasing HP just less weight and ideally more torque.

Also anyone used ohlins falks on a gen 2 ,do they make a big difference in handling ?

Any advice appreciated .

Yoshi full system & give me your ECU & I'll flash it for you at that special rate Nigle Beer
The older ti force have problems with changing the oil filter, The Gen2 may be different not sure Biker
Quote:give me your ECU & I'll flash it for you

thanks Simmo , i'll take that offer up soon Pi_thumbsup

Quote:Big sale on today at BGW - full and slip on systems for the 'busa at some incredible prices.

cheers pastor im off to bgw tomorrow and see whats left
(29-06-2010, 08:08pm)09sydrd Wrote: cheers pastor im off to bgw tomorrow and see whats left
Hell, I might make a trip out there, just for old times' sake.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(29-06-2010, 08:10pm)Rainbow7 Wrote:
(29-06-2010, 08:08pm)09sydrd Wrote: cheers pastor im off to bgw tomorrow and see whats left
Hell, I might make a trip out there, just for old times' sake.

There maybe a few of us going out on Sat 11am ish for a look around

Anyone interested ??????????????????????????????

It will be the LARGEST BUSA gathering in BGW ever, LOL

That's not to be confused with BWS but we can give that a go also if you want Lol2
(30-06-2010, 12:46pm)simmo Wrote: There maybe a few of us going out on Sat 11am ish for a look around

Anyone interested ??????????????????????????????

It will be the LARGEST BUSA gathering in BGW ever, LOL

I thought their last day of retail trading was today?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Hey Ash, how's it all going with your Gixer rear mod? Does it all fit in nicely and do you anticipate saving some weight also, or is is mainly for looks?
Also, does the Akra 4-2-1cause any problems when you do this fitting wise? Waht about those Carbon wheels? Can't wait to see this masterpiece!