Bye Bye Cowudd
Not a word to be heard mate.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
The Gun laws in this country are a joke and what fcuks me off is that most gun related deaths are done by someone who is not licensed:STATISTICAL FACT.
all i can say is bring on the election before the country is bankrupt along with many small business that they have destroyed along the way

my lesson learnt: never rely on nor trust a government !!

.jpg   m82.jpg (Size: 7.52 KB / Downloads: 43) Oh Precious, where for art thow?

When will the treason trials begin for all these maggotts?
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

(08-05-2010, 06:29am)mia06 Wrote: all i can say is bring on the election before the country is bankrupt along with many small business that they have destroyed along the way

my lesson learnt: never rely on nor trust a government !!

an election Alan????have you seen or heard in a bit of detail what the opposition is or has to offer???Im not sure I want Abbot representing or speaking for me internationallyPi_freakEmbarassedIdiot2
Ive seen better heads on a beer!!!!!
(08-05-2010, 10:50pm)busacrankin Wrote: Oh Precious, where for art thow?

When will the treason trials begin for all these maggotts?

We will start with the john howie krunnys who shat all over this country with gun laws that dont make sense and than just keep your finger on the trigger till you get to the current dip shits in Canberra!!!!!
I saw an old saying painted on a military Hummer overseas "So many assholes so few bullets" how fitting for Aus politicians!!!!
And i thought the Gun buy back worked im sure all the Underbelly Stars handed there guns in ,Just wait must be in season 4
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com