Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
Holy shit, I can't imagine what the RFS guys ( and families) are going thru......no parents expect to outlive their kids.....and at 18 years of age!
But on a positive note ( if there is one at the moment) glad to hear your back is healing (they can be fragile tempremental bloody things).
(23-11-2010, 12:58pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(22-11-2010, 09:36pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: So Ray are the rumors I hear really true????

which ones are u talking about? There is plenty out there.

Should b amusing to see which ones are all talk and which r true ;) either way it will be disapointing
(27-11-2010, 07:17pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Holy shit, I can't imagine what the RFS guys ( and families) are going thru......no parents expect to outlive their kids.....and at 18 years of age!

Damned shame he had to die so violently mate. To know he caused the death of another would have been the very worst news for him.
Our deepest sympathies to his parents, what a terrible thing for them to be attending their own son's death!

Terrible news for all conserned. Kids driving to hard! Another P plater death. What a terrible waste.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(27-11-2010, 11:49pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(22-11-2010, 09:36pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: So Ray are the rumors I hear really true????

Should b amusing to see which ones are all talk and which r true ;) either way it will be disapointing

But i am not the one who started the rumours, so u are talking to the wrong man. Best u let me know what u heard and off whom and i will let u know (or them) if they are true or not..Then it could be dissapointing to some.
Well, it's nearly time to descend upon Tathra.....me & my speed limiter will be leaving Newie on Wednesday morning (two days of work next week Yes) and stopping at Wagga for a couple of days before meeting all you guys n' gals at Cooma (I'm assuming it's the East End Cafe or whatever it's called).... Biker the pub better be stocked up on Jimmy....if it's raining on Saturday are we doing what nature intended by drinking the pub dry or what?
(28-11-2010, 05:37pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Well, it's nearly time to descend upon Tathra.....me & my speed limiter will be leaving Newie on Wednesday morning (two days of work next week Yes) and stopping at Wagga for a couple of days before meeting all you guys n' gals at Cooma (I'm assuming it's the East End Cafe or whatever it's called).... Biker the pub better be stocked up on Jimmy....if it's raining on Saturday are we doing what nature intended by drinking the pub dry or what?

Dont worry about any rain wet on the inside wet on the outside its all the same Pi_thumbsup

Blackzook dont worry about any of the so called rumors, you know Ray Hes not the one to start that kind of crap He shoots from the hip straight out Hes not that kind of Man Biker
(27-11-2010, 11:49pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:

Might have got things mixed here,,,Are U accusing me of starting rumours??
Are we there yet...
ha ha.....yeah Steve.....I'm "chomping at the bit" too....Giddy Up Tathra!!!!! BikerBeerParty-smiley-018

Coolsmiley
(29-11-2010, 07:15am)kawasuki Wrote: Might have got things mixed here,,,Are U accusing me of starting rumours??

Dunno what Simmo is on mate but I was only giving you shit for the fun of itPi_tongue. I am not accusing you at all.
we are stopping 4 lunch at WAGGA WAGGA ceejay, u are welcome to join us mate,Pi_thumbsup
born to be mild
(29-11-2010, 11:40am)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(29-11-2010, 07:15am)kawasuki Wrote: Might have got things mixed here,,,Are U accusing me of starting rumours??

Dunno what Simmo is on mate but I was only giving you shit for the fun of itPi_tongue. I am not accusing you at all.

Pi_thumbsup
Hey Guys,

I'm heading down at about 21:00 on Friday Night, should be down there about 01:30 on Saturday, that way I get a few hours sleep before the loop ride and won't be riding all day. Biker

See you guys there... Trophy
Regards,

John

2fast4u
SA Crew leaving in 1 hr,6 am, See Ya All in Cooma Friday Lunch time .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Safe trip guys.

See you in Cooma
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!