Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
(29-11-2010, 02:43pm)John Wrote: Hey Guys,

I'm heading down at about 21:00 on Friday Night, should be down there about 01:30 on Saturday, that way I get a few hours sleep before the loop ride and won't be riding all day. Biker

See you guys there... Trophy

Good move, John.....Pi_thumbsup

I wouldn't miss this years loop ride for ALMOST anything (well....maybe a weeks holidaying as a special guest with access to ALL holes ('cept his) at Hugh Hefners' "Playboy" mansion would be the ONLY exception!!!) Boobies4DroolBoobies4
(01-12-2010, 09:35am)bazman Wrote:
(29-11-2010, 02:43pm)John Wrote: Hey Guys,

I'm heading down at about 21:00 on Friday Night, should be down there about 01:30 on Saturday, that way I get a few hours sleep before the loop ride and won't be riding all day. Biker

See you guys there... Trophy

Good move, John.....Pi_thumbsup

I wouldn't miss this years loop ride for ALMOST anything (well....maybe a weeks holidaying as a special guest with access to ALL holes ('cept his) at Hugh Hefners' "Playboy" mansion would be the ONLY exception!!!) Boobies4DroolBoobies4

Yeah i think we're going to get a little wet this weekend>>> http://www.bom.gov.au/products/national_...loop.shtml
Regards,

John

2fast4u
This web map should not be used to reference locations accurately - B.O.M.

Nah, they lie.....only an intermittent shower or 2 by the weekend, apart from that....nice & warm with a nice breeze (24 degrees - perfect)! I'll bet my testicles on it!!! Scary

There'll still be some great weather to be had....this rain at da moment is ACTUALLY a BONUS Yes (...coz it's gonna wash alot of crap off the road)!

CoolsmileyBikerBeerParty-smiley-018
(01-12-2010, 01:14pm)bazman Wrote: This web map should not be used to reference locations accurately - B.O.M.

Nah, they lie.....only an intermittent shower or 2 by the weekend, apart from that....nice & warm with a nice breeze (24 degrees - perfect)! I'll bet my testicles on it!!! Scary

There'll still be some great weather to be had....this rain at da moment is ACTUALLY a BONUS Yes (...coz it's gonna wash alot of crap off the road)!

Coolsmiley:

Ok , but as long as we dont get washed off with it.

Max what have u done Storm
Jenn & I are really looking forward to this run, we are hoping that the Roads Minister will grant us our exemption by c.o.b. tomorrow, otherwise we will be in the VanPi_freak. Either way we will be there, not sure about the loop ride as we have Tex & Bundy committments, but there is a BBQ for everyone after the loop ride, around 2pm!. Details on Fri. night.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

hey Tex,

Busanova is working on a loop very similar to last year, and he assures me that we can make it back to Bega in time for the B.B.Q. at 2pm!!

To everyone else coming on The Loop Ride on Saturday.....

The Sapphire Coast branch of the Ullyses Club (in conjunction with the Salvation Army) is having a Christmas fundraising auction and BBQ at Bega. bonnet boy (Dan) is a fellow AHC member, and he has requested that we try to turn up after our loop ride.
He wants as many of us as possible, along with Tex & Bundy as special guests, to come along and have a BBQ lunch and meet some of his crew at Bega!!!

There is plenty of time to do this one guys and guy-ettes, and it's for a great cause (charity fundraiser....but MAINLY THE BBQ LUNCH!!!!).....so who's keen?

Coolsmiley
(01-12-2010, 04:26pm)bazman Wrote: hey Tex,

Busanova is working on a loop very similar to last year, and he assures me that we can make it back to Bega in time for the B.B.Q. at 2pm!!

To everyone else coming on The Loop Ride on Saturday.....

The Sapphire Coast branch of the Ullyses Club (in conjunction with the Salvation Army) is having a Christmas fundraising auction and BBQ at Bega. bonnet boy (Dan) is a fellow AHC member, and he has requested that we try to turn up after our loop ride.
He wants as many of us as possible, along with Tex & Bundy as special guests, to come along and have a BBQ lunch and meet some of his crew at Bega!!!

There is plenty of time to do this one guys and guy-ettes, and it's for a great cause (charity fundraiser....but MAINLY THE BBQ LUNCH!!!!).....so who's keen?

Coolsmiley

Sounds like the BBQ is where we need to be around 2pm mate.

Up to the guys and guyettes who ride the loop.

Would be good to support Tex with his work.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Can you tell us where this BBQ is to be held, for those not arriving Friday night, or should we just hit Bega and follow the smell of the onions cooking? mmmmm Drool onions
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Yeah Ward,

It's at Kisses Lagoon, Bega! You can't miss Kisses Lagoon.....just head north thru Bega township, go just past the (Caltex?) servo on ur left (tennis courts directly opposite servo)....and it's just a bit further up the main road, around the corner (you'll see it from the main road).

Starts from about 10am Saturday (all the loop riders that are keen will be getting there around 2pm)!

If ur not doing the loop ride this year....u might wanna head over there a bit earlier.....i'll PM you WHY!!!!

Coolsmiley
Hi All,
I know the name of the meeting point at Cooma is on here somewhere, but I can't find it. SOOOOOO, where is it??? (When all else fails , ask directions dear!!)
Thanks all, see ya's Friday , or Saturday or where ever!?Biker
It's a week by week charade.
Just head for the main street. Park just before the first round a bout if you can't see bikes, we'll be arriving from 1pm, but it sounds like the SA mob are already there! We'll leave at 2pm.
have a safe trip guys see you tonight...
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Thanks guys n gals for a great night! Hope to see you there next year!!!!
from all the guys at Wildfire! (The Rock Band)
Be sure to add us on facebook and ill organise to send you guys n gals up some "Wildfire" shirts!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/page...4924344546

All the best with the rest of your ride!

Wildfire Rock Band
Heya Hiya Haya all Very Happy

just want to say that Michael and I arrived safely in Melbourne and managed to dodge the rain again like on friday. The ride was good with no surprises even though I was tired as, managed to get 2 hours sleep before we left Tathra.
Want to thank you guys for a awesome weekend in Tathra, awesome people, awesome riders, the loop and plenty of alcool kept me high till 5:00 am next morning Lol3.
Michael asked me to pass on his thanks and appreciation that you let him come and not only that but he felt very welcomed amongst the blackbird preyers Very Happy.
Enjoyed very much the weekend, it was well organised once again

Thank you

Cheers
Red-Haya
Hi All,
Hope everyone made it home safe. Big congrats to everyone involved in the organisation. What a great weekend!
Thanks to Franko and Wayne for a top ride down, and everyone for such an enjoyable loop on Saturday and thanks "WILDFIRE" for playing on Staurday night. I Love Rock'n'Roll!! Thanks also to Mick and George for that extra Corona I really didn't need. Glad you got home safe and dodged the rain again!! I'd do it all again next weekend but I reckon it'll take Tathra 12 months to replenish their alcohol supply!!Pi_tongue
Great weekend everyone . See you soon.
RichardPi_thumbsup
It's a week by week charade.