Poll: Which weekend should we run the 11th Anniversary Australian Hayabusa Club Bash in Tathra?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
the 4th and 5th of December 2010
58.33%
21 58.33%
The 11th and 12th of December 2010
41.67%
15 41.67%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2010 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH
home safe, thanks for the weekend guys. Had a ball. Glad i won the tyres, need them after chasing Wayne and the boys back to Sydney. See you on the road...
Regards,

John

2fast4u
Hi,home safe,had a great weekend.
thanks.
Donovan and the PIT CREW
The Camp Quality Raffle - Laughter is the best medicine

The following people won prizes at the Camp Quality raffle. The raffle was sanctioned by Camp Quality, and drawn by Tammy Foley from Camp Quality in Canberra. She was down at Tathra for the weekend with her family. She provided raffle tickets, a great banner and an unbiased hand to draw the prizes. As she drew Names from the bucket the winners picked their prize from the prizes that were on the table. By chance she has also recently purchased a motorcycle and is on her L plates.

I must take this opportunity to voice our very deepest "thank you" to the vendors who donated prizes to be won by our members. All monies were handed to Tammy directly following the drawing of the prizes.

Bruce got in late, having provided transport for Glen from the Orbost Hospital fllowing his off. He donated $50 directly to Tammy as the monies had been counted and the prizes won. Thanks for your generosity in both travelling the 230+ kays in each direction to pick up Glen and his bike in your truck and your donation Bruce.

The total monies spent and donated by our members to the Raffle was $1,140.00 You are a generous and big hearted club. The children at Camp Quality thank you from the bottom of their hearts.

The prizes and the winners:

Red Haya - won the Big Kev VCM Custom Seat
John won the bike Tyres from Micks Car and Bike tyres in Brisbane
Dale won the first of the BGW Hayabusa Jacket
Max won the 2nd BGW Hayabusa Jacket.
Simmo won the Oleon Oil and also won the 10 bottles of Power Up from Ray - Easyriders Imports prizes
King62 won one of the VCM Tathra coffee mugs
Triffstar won a VCM Tathra Coffee mug
Cleelo won a VCM Coffee mug and a 12 month subscription from SuperStreet bike magazine from Tex
Heidi won a VCM Coffee mug.
RJW won a Dyno Run from TexTimmy won a Dyno Run and a 12 month subscription from Super Street Bike magazine from Tex
Dan won a gift voucher from Power Bronze.
Coach won a Service with Synthetic oil from Tex.

Once again, thank you to the vendors and the members for parting with their hard earned cash $20 per ticket, or 3 tickets for $50 or 6 tickets for $100 to make the raffle the success it was.

We'll try to get prizes from all of our vendors again next year. I must suggest that as the vendors have put their products and money up front in sponsoring the raffle and the club that we pay special attention to them and their products over the next year. They deserve it!

Don't forget winners, send/ hand your voucher to the vendor to collect your prize.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
who won the billet reservoirs I donated?
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
i,m home safely & phill too had a great ride down with franko, richard no rain sorry we couldn,t meet in cooma & ride down with the rest of you

saturday,s ride 7 of us road the bonag rd to orbost about 30k,s from orbost glen had a off but managed to ride into town he went to the hospital they pop his shoulder back in he was almost as good as gold (get better soon) glen

sunday left about 10am 6 of us got to bermagui donovan had 4got 1 of his mates so back to tathra he went the rest of us waited at bermagui (sorry tim for what i did hope simmo looked after you & you got to tex,s) donovan gets back without his mate miss him by about 5 min so off we go trying to make k,s & time coming though narooma saw a coulpe of riders up in front came out of town & they got on the gas so phill & i chased them up we all played hard all the way to moruya & we caugh up with donovan,s mate we all continued on had lunch at burrill lake excellent food & service continued up the hwy turn at kiama went though jambaroo up to robertson pie shop we had coffee & coke said goodbye i left & went the back way to camden & to home the rest of them went down the macquarie pass we all had a great ride home i,m sure

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(06-12-2010, 07:55am)wayneb60 Wrote: i,m home safely & phill too had a great ride down with franko, richard no rain sorry we couldn,t meet in cooma & ride down with the rest of you
saturday,s ride 7 of us road the bonag rd to orbost about 30k,s from orbost glen had a off but managed to ride into town he went to the hospital they pop his shoulder back in he was almost as good as gold (get better soon) glen
sunday left about 10am 6 of us got to bermagui donovan had 4got 1 of his mates so back to tathra he went the rest of us waited at bermagui (sorry tim for what i did hope simmo looked after you & you got to tex,s) donovan gets back without his mate miss him by about 5 min so off we go trying to make k,s & time coming though narooma saw a coulpe of riders up in front came out of town & they got on the gas so phill & i chased them up we all played hard all the way to moruya & we caugh up with donovan,s mate we all continued on had lunch at burrill lake excellent food & service continued up the hwy turn at kiama went though jambaroo up to robertson pie shop we had coffee & coke said goodbye i left & went the back way to camden & to home the rest of them went down the macquarie pass we all had a great ride home i,m sure
wayne

No worries Wayne we got back safe I dropped Timmy at Tex/s & showed Him Maccas, all good Pi_thumbsup
thanks simmo

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police
(06-12-2010, 01:17am)Macbusa Wrote: who won the billet reservoirs I donated?

I dont know but i do know i will be wanting some very soon. After the xmas rush.