brake pad selections
I'm probably wrong so it's over to Busgo to explain how braided lines extend the time before brake fade ................. the boards all your's Busgo
put a set of pazzo levers on that will fix all your problemsLol2
put a set of pazzo levers on that will fix all your problems

But Jason there is another problem short ones or long onesNerd
Faster,,?? You claim my post was "absolute rubbish" and failed to give an explanation along with it.
You still have not shown anything that was in my post to be rubbish. It was factual and true.
I repeat that the stock busa brakes are fine for most everyday riders and can be improved by fitting braided lines. Your technical advice is always valued here. I suggest that you just respect any other comments by your fellow members.
I have nothing more to say on this subject.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Your full of shit as usual Busgo
You still have not shown anything that was in my post to be rubbish. It was factual and true.

Braided lines improve the feel and extend the time before fade under hard riding conditions.

Please explain how then ?
im back bitches!

A week in the Hole... and i see everyone is still sharing the love Knuppel2

Lol3
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
(31-05-2010, 07:12am)fasterfaster Wrote: Your full of shit as usual Busgo

Braided lines improve the feel and extend the time before fade under hard riding conditions.

Please explain how then ?

hmmmm. If braided lines do not prevent fade under hard riding conditions, what is the point of fitting them at all.
See the attached link which is one of many that can be easily found.
http://www.articlealley.com/article_829306_31.html
I'm full of shit? Something stinks on this forum and it isn't me.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I can understand why you think braided lines will reduce fade based on that article, but as Fasterfaster has mentioned, it is simply not true.
It's a shame you can't beleive everything you read on the net!
I pity the fool who goes out tryin' a' take over da world, then runs home cryin' to his momma!
Ya got me Busgo ........................ as I learn't long ago .................. ya can't argue with an idiot.

HH pads Kev ............. more bite than an angry dog .................. or mechanic
Kev how appropriate your signature is also
This seems to have strayed a long way from the topic of brake pad selections, doesn't it?
this is why i just shouldnt both asking i have lots of respect for all members but im going to have this thread blocked as its gone ass up (not unusual of late with the forum)
Glad you guy's are not standing at 50 paces.
thread author has requested that his thread be locked, so it will be locked down.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.