Hayabusa Track Bike
(26-05-2010, 02:09pm)09sydrd Wrote: nice one Pan . I've got a polished gen 1 grab rail if you need it , won't make the bike go any quicker but bling is important as you have to look good too ,lol

He will need that grab rail so the tow truck can lift Him out of the sand Lol2
Thanks Nige. Trying to make it lighter though...

Simmo, you think you're so smart, just because you say smart stuff but you're not, and one day I'll think of something smart to say back and then I'll show you, so there!
(26-05-2010, 11:30pm)pan Wrote: Thanks Nige. Trying to make it lighter though...

Simmo, you think you're so smart, just because you say smart stuff but you're not, and one day I'll think of something smart to say back and then I'll show you, so there!

Sorry Pan didn't mean to upset you Mate Boobies4
you may change your signature

Pi_tongue
Update...

Got my tyre warmers (Pete's Pitstop) and race stands (Kaneg)

[Image: 07062010001.jpg]

[Image: 07062010002.jpg]

...and bling levers

[Image: 07062010003.jpg]

Now to put the rest of it together... (if it stops raining in Sydney for another hour!)
Are those stands pink Pan? My god man...give it a rest!!
On a serious note, how do the levers feel? (obviously you'll know more when you ride the bloody thing), but do they feel Ok, did you have any probs fitting them (looking to get some bling bling levers myself).
I've just put pazzos on mine and I LOVE them, I don't care if they are ever so slightly wanky, I think they are GREAT!
there not wanky at all heidi i know most riders wether it be a busa owner or not have them an swear by them
The levers are a perfect fit, and very light compared to the stock ones...
I'll let you know more after I take them for a run.
i know Kev, WE all think they are the ducks guts, other people think we are being posers. Much like people wearing Ducati branded gear. We think they are wallys, they think they are fully sick. It is all about perception.

P.S. Nice stands Pan, do they make them for men?
Lol2Clap Heidi....
Yeh, thanks Heidi! Knuppel2

CJ... Double Knuppel2 Knuppel2 for you (for starting this!)
(07-06-2010, 04:38pm)Heidi1 Wrote: i know Kev, WE all think they are the ducks guts, other people think we are being posers. Much like people wearing Ducati branded gear. We think they are wallys, they think they are fully sick. It is all about perception.
IDK, Heidi. - Pazzo levers are great and perform well, whereas it has been my experience that people wearing Ducati gear are much the same as Harley riders, i.e., wankers.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Nice project Pan, will be interesting to see how much weight you can drop. BST's would be a great start not to mention the improvement in handling.
As for those ducati gear wearing wankers- i only wear mine when i'm riding the Bus. It confuses people Boobies4

Oh and Pan , those stands are way tooooo pink mate.
Dammit, I'm getting rid of that pic!
Hey Pan, you had better give that pink stands to your wife mate, they're obviously gir's stands. Then borrow them back from her, then you can blame them on her. Girl's stands hmmm.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!