hill end
while in hill end today i asked at the pub about accomodation was told the whole top floor accomodates 18 people costs $680.00 per night.when the weather warms up if any one is interested in an over night stay when it gets closer i will book.the road is sealed if you go through eglinton (bathurst) then on to duramanar.85klm from bathurst.good fast road.its a back road but very good surface,many corners.it warms up here about early october so anytime after that would be fine.
Sounds good mate Pi_thumbsup
[Image: photo3.jpg]
i love hill end

the great great aunts were matron of the hospital and post mistress. there are photos of them in the little museum there

K
hayabusa : nipponese for "most superb sports tourer"
Does sound good Crumpy. We, from up North could come out via Bylong Valley.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
sounds good...as long as the date doesn't clash with the Oz moto-GP (oct. 17th) or Tathra Busa Bash (early Dec.), I'd be keen !!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Great idea crumpy, count me in I will keep my eye out for the invite. ClapBiker
Cheers James Australia2
Hi Crumpy,
my bike is undergoing therapy (pre service service)
but should be right pretty soon.
Doing a track day on the 13th.
Hopefully see you early july for a pre ride ,ride.
i might have to head north for this one so im in at this stage
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Hi Crumpy,is late July any good for riding up your way?
do you think you can put it on hold till april 19 2011 and then i can join in as well Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2
Hey Kev I can always double you if you are up for it.
ok then your going to need a sjhit load of preload on the rear shock mate BWHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(29-06-2010, 09:48pm)donovandon100 Wrote: Hi Crumpy,is late July any good for riding up your way?

gday donovandon its good if you like freezing temps icey roads and usually wet.i would not recomend it.
(29-06-2010, 09:54pm)big kev Wrote: do you think you can put it on hold till april 19 2011 and then i can join in as well Lol2Lol2Lol2Lol2

got another pub setting up for accomodation at newbridge near bathurst will be a goer about the time your ready will check it out and if its good will post it up.